Thread: Hospital room?
View Single Post
dekline
04-24-2009, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. nikki jensen View Post
this line is a beautiful piece of lyrical expression and perfection. of course nobody wants to be in that place. i've almost been there (indirectly) when my grandfather died. I knew he was sick (fuckin Cancer) and it was only a matter of time before it was the end of him. i did'nt really get the chance to say goodbye and i was affraid of what my friends and school mate would ask me off when i'd tell them. it was'nt fun at all
I was also in the same state of mind last year when my step father passed away with stomach cancer.Its hard to see people you love and care for in a place where you know the end is coming and there is nothing you can do about it.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:33 AM   #22
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Hospital room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. nikki jensen View Post
this line is a beautiful piece of lyrical expression and perfection. of course nobody wants to be in that place. i've almost been there (indirectly) when my grandfather died. I knew he was sick (fuckin Cancer) and it was only a matter of time before it was the end of him. i did'nt really get the chance to say goodbye and i was affraid of what my friends and school mate would ask me off when i'd tell them. it was'nt fun at all
I was also in the same state of mind last year when my step father passed away with stomach cancer.Its hard to see people you love and care for in a place where you know the end is coming and there is nothing you can do about it.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote