View Single Post
lateralusgonghit
08-23-2007, 04:07 AM

Absolutley amazing show! I love those guys so much, they were brilliant. I had heard some bad things about brixton academy but I thought the sound was really good. Setlist was good and longer than i had expected which was cool, but I would have died if they had played pushit. I will hear that before I die! Lateralus was the highlight. Dragonforce dude was cool, but I still would have prefered adam to play for those 5 minutes! There were quite a few idiots there, but sadly there always seems to be. I really don't get how people can not stand still quietly during Wings/10,00 Days, the deepest and most meaningful part of the set. Please, if there is one song not to mosh like a twat to and not talk through its that! Overall, another very very special night and already looking forward to the next one! Tool forever
Old 08-23-2007, 04:07 AM   #15
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/22 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

Absolutley amazing show! I love those guys so much, they were brilliant. I had heard some bad things about brixton academy but I thought the sound was really good. Setlist was good and longer than i had expected which was cool, but I would have died if they had played pushit. I will hear that before I die! Lateralus was the highlight. Dragonforce dude was cool, but I still would have prefered adam to play for those 5 minutes! There were quite a few idiots there, but sadly there always seems to be. I really don't get how people can not stand still quietly during Wings/10,00 Days, the deepest and most meaningful part of the set. Please, if there is one song not to mosh like a twat to and not talk through its that! Overall, another very very special night and already looking forward to the next one! Tool forever
OFFLINE |