View Single Post
Cheesegreater
07-13-2007, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luosdasa View Post
maynards a great singer. well, he's pretty good, he sings the way i like and he's my favorite. i like his lyrics, and how he uses his voice.

He is not someone to be worshiped. you say that if maynard loves someone that much, they are better than you. thats not complimenting him, thats elevating him above not only yourself, but by implication other ordinary people. hence my implication that you should remove your mouth from around his penis

dont act like you were complementing him or his art, and that im just bashing him because he's cool. Stand up for something worth while mate.

he's a good singer. for one example, there's good doctors who save lives daily.
he aint a god.
Totally agree. He's a pretty influential guy, though. I appreciate what he's done. Everyone wants to play off what I a front man can do, but I think he's really got a lot of our greatest minds scratching their heads. It's pretty admirable from a strictly psychological, empirical point of view. He's done what so many before him have never dared to do; I don't care how you look at it, he came up with an original angle at least for the niche Maynard's been working in.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:44 PM   #38
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26
Re: Judith Marie, for the curious.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luosdasa View Post
maynards a great singer. well, he's pretty good, he sings the way i like and he's my favorite. i like his lyrics, and how he uses his voice.

He is not someone to be worshiped. you say that if maynard loves someone that much, they are better than you. thats not complimenting him, thats elevating him above not only yourself, but by implication other ordinary people. hence my implication that you should remove your mouth from around his penis

dont act like you were complementing him or his art, and that im just bashing him because he's cool. Stand up for something worth while mate.

he's a good singer. for one example, there's good doctors who save lives daily.
he aint a god.
Totally agree. He's a pretty influential guy, though. I appreciate what he's done. Everyone wants to play off what I a front man can do, but I think he's really got a lot of our greatest minds scratching their heads. It's pretty admirable from a strictly psychological, empirical point of view. He's done what so many before him have never dared to do; I don't care how you look at it, he came up with an original angle at least for the niche Maynard's been working in.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote