View Single Post
beauty_in_destruction's Avatar beauty_in_destruction
06-14-2007, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iminsideurmind View Post
wow blasting on the inspiration for beautiful art as well as a human being who suffered greatly...some of u should kill yourselves now and save the human race!
I AGREE W/ IMINSIDEURMIND! You people fucking disgust me! Anyone who knows JACK SHIT about Maynard knows about his love for his mother, and the amount of respect and admiration he has for her! She was BEAUTIFUL! And I’m sure, by the way he talks about her in his songs she was beautiful on the inside too! Anyone who can be personally responsible for bringing a person in to this world as amazing and captivating as Maynard had to have been doing something right!!
Old 06-14-2007, 02:23 PM   #30
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Judith Marie, for the curious.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iminsideurmind View Post
wow blasting on the inspiration for beautiful art as well as a human being who suffered greatly...some of u should kill yourselves now and save the human race!
I AGREE W/ IMINSIDEURMIND! You people fucking disgust me! Anyone who knows JACK SHIT about Maynard knows about his love for his mother, and the amount of respect and admiration he has for her! She was BEAUTIFUL! And I’m sure, by the way he talks about her in his songs she was beautiful on the inside too! Anyone who can be personally responsible for bringing a person in to this world as amazing and captivating as Maynard had to have been doing something right!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote