Thread: Hospital room?
View Single Post
Kangaroo_hung_me2's Avatar Kangaroo_hung_me2
05-21-2007, 12:24 AM

I agree completely with the OP.
As for the ghouls question, i believe it is the relatives. You know how when someone in your family dies, you always have the people at the hospital and at the funeral that haven't come to see the person in like, 5 years? You ask yourself,"why the fuck are they here? they didn't come to see them when they were alive."
Those people seem that they live on other's pain. They only come out when someone is sick or dead. I think that those are the ghouls. Just my 2 cents.

Now I'm out of my shell and I'm happier than whores with chivalrous clientele
Old 05-21-2007, 12:24 AM   #16
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 26
Re: Hospital room?

I agree completely with the OP.
As for the ghouls question, i believe it is the relatives. You know how when someone in your family dies, you always have the people at the hospital and at the funeral that haven't come to see the person in like, 5 years? You ask yourself,"why the fuck are they here? they didn't come to see them when they were alive."
Those people seem that they live on other's pain. They only come out when someone is sick or dead. I think that those are the ghouls. Just my 2 cents.

Now I'm out of my shell and I'm happier than whores with chivalrous clientele
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote