View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 08:29 AM   #89
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/07 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum

[Instead of being an obscure band with a message, Tool has now succumbed to pandering to the fans. However, they have NOT lost their integrity, and I don't think it's a bad thing that they're basically just out there now to make people happy and have a good time, rather than tell them what to do. Adam fucked up a lot, but I think some of it was because his guitar tech kept running in after every song to fix something.

The lasers were cool, but I didn't think they were necessary. They were over-used and distracted me from the stage.

I totally agree. I looks like money and fame can change anybody. This is the same show i saw in DC. Exact same setlist. Even the "Maynardisms" were the same!! I mean, change it up a bit. MJK in DC.."Pittsburgh was louder....last chance". MJK in the Coliseum.."Jersey was louder....last chance". Anybody else remember when this band didn't give a shit what we thought at the show, it was always about the music. Now we need lasers and quotes to make us cheer. Don't get me wrong. the show (same one i saw in DC) was sick. I will probably see them again. I just wish they would change it up a little bit.

I want to apologize to everyone in C1 row 12 who had to watch me make out with the fat chick standing next to me. My buddy paid me $40 bucks to do it and who can turn down a bet like that. I was the guy in the Jack Daniels hat. Highlight of the show: Lateralus.

Stinkfist is a perfect song to open the show with.

Maynard: PLAY SOME OTHER SONGS IN THE SPRING!!
OFFLINE |