View Single Post
SpiralOutKeepGoing's Avatar SpiralOutKeepGoing
04-04-2006, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lachrymotion
I was at work tonight (Circuit City), and we were doing our monthly reset. Basically changing all the music/movie/game tags to the appropriate prices and so forth. After they all had printed, I started to rip them apart and sort them. Once I got to the 2nd to last page of tags, I came across "TOOL - 10,000 Days $13.99"

So, I pulled the UPC off (828768199121 if anyone has any intrest/need for that) and checked our database. We of course didnt' recieve any yet (obviously, I would have found it by now), but our warehouse had some in transit. Checking the warehouse invetory is odd, it says "In Transit" and an amount, but never specifies if it is going out (to specific stores) or in (in transit to the warehouse), but nevertheless...10,000 Days is on the move.

So yea...maybe its a pointless thread, but Ive seen many more that are worse than this. So...for all you looking for a leak...it might be sooner than later
So what's the new price that you changed it to IE the sale price? Since I probably will be going to CC on release day I want to know these things. Or is 13.99 the sale price? Thanks.
Old 04-04-2006, 08:22 PM   #22
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 63
Re: 10,000 Days shipped...or getting ready to

Quote:
Originally Posted by lachrymotion
I was at work tonight (Circuit City), and we were doing our monthly reset. Basically changing all the music/movie/game tags to the appropriate prices and so forth. After they all had printed, I started to rip them apart and sort them. Once I got to the 2nd to last page of tags, I came across "TOOL - 10,000 Days $13.99"

So, I pulled the UPC off (828768199121 if anyone has any intrest/need for that) and checked our database. We of course didnt' recieve any yet (obviously, I would have found it by now), but our warehouse had some in transit. Checking the warehouse invetory is odd, it says "In Transit" and an amount, but never specifies if it is going out (to specific stores) or in (in transit to the warehouse), but nevertheless...10,000 Days is on the move.

So yea...maybe its a pointless thread, but Ive seen many more that are worse than this. So...for all you looking for a leak...it might be sooner than later
So what's the new price that you changed it to IE the sale price? Since I probably will be going to CC on release day I want to know these things. Or is 13.99 the sale price? Thanks.