View Single Post
musicmansf
08-26-2009, 02:03 PM

Great show. Maynard sounded amazing and well rested vocally. In San Francisco in 2007 he sounded a bit tired. Definitely funny. Good to have had two consecutive shows where he was full of energy compared to Reno which I'm still a bit sour about. Slightly bummed about the set being the same, but they have the show set emotionally perfect from beginning to end IMO. Rosetta lasers rocked and was stoked to hear Aenema in SoCal haha
I have a feeling Vicarious will be in the beginning of the show next time around with the light production during the song being toned down for the video's full effect. Odd way to end the show especially after the Lateralus and Aenema lights and lasers orgasm.
I always get this feeling before lateralus that the show is coming to an end soon. Then, the religious experience of Tool grabs you by the balls and heart and it's like being on your own subconsciously produced drug.

Funny to see Danny Carey fuck up Jambi and him and Justin laugh about it. They're human I say! Human!

Right before the the 4/4 part (talkbox) they boosted the bass to about, level awesome. Thank you sound man :)
Old 08-26-2009, 02:03 PM   #26
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.22.09 - Pomona, CA @ Epicenter Fest

Great show. Maynard sounded amazing and well rested vocally. In San Francisco in 2007 he sounded a bit tired. Definitely funny. Good to have had two consecutive shows where he was full of energy compared to Reno which I'm still a bit sour about. Slightly bummed about the set being the same, but they have the show set emotionally perfect from beginning to end IMO. Rosetta lasers rocked and was stoked to hear Aenema in SoCal haha
I have a feeling Vicarious will be in the beginning of the show next time around with the light production during the song being toned down for the video's full effect. Odd way to end the show especially after the Lateralus and Aenema lights and lasers orgasm.
I always get this feeling before lateralus that the show is coming to an end soon. Then, the religious experience of Tool grabs you by the balls and heart and it's like being on your own subconsciously produced drug.

Funny to see Danny Carey fuck up Jambi and him and Justin laugh about it. They're human I say! Human!

Right before the the 4/4 part (talkbox) they boosted the bass to about, level awesome. Thank you sound man :)
OFFLINE |