View Single Post
cal88
01-23-2011, 11:21 PM

First time seeing Tool since 2002. Was a great show, with plenty of songs I haven't seen before. A few stuff ups but they had a relaxed mood. I would take anything after Iggy Pop, that was an hour of ear and eye torture. Loved Flood, my mate who isn't much of a Tool fan loved it. I never tire of hearing that 6/8 7/8 riff. Patient was definitely a highlight.

The start of Lateralus I think Adam came in out of time with the Toms sequence so they had to work it out on the run.

Overall great show, but I bet tonight is going to be 100x awesomer. Hopefully they got their screens fixed.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:21 PM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.23.11 - Big Day Out - Gold Coast

First time seeing Tool since 2002. Was a great show, with plenty of songs I haven't seen before. A few stuff ups but they had a relaxed mood. I would take anything after Iggy Pop, that was an hour of ear and eye torture. Loved Flood, my mate who isn't much of a Tool fan loved it. I never tire of hearing that 6/8 7/8 riff. Patient was definitely a highlight.

The start of Lateralus I think Adam came in out of time with the Toms sequence so they had to work it out on the run.

Overall great show, but I bet tonight is going to be 100x awesomer. Hopefully they got their screens fixed.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote