View Single Post
gigiallin
08-01-2009, 02:11 AM

love tool. saw them 15 years ago for the first time and several times since. glad i went however, if ever aenema made me feel better about my own misanthropy this was the time. the people next to my husband and myself were idiots. don't they realize they are the ones being described in the song as they sing along? i'll answer my own question...with a resounding, NO!! thusly their "idiot" status. i physically had to move one person from directly in front of my face. he hadn't previously been there, walked over to TALK to his friends and wanted to stand about 1/2" in front of my face to do so even though there was room all around us. then there were the dumb whores dancing like club kids to the music. i felt like vomiting in my own mouth.

the acoustics in the venue were horrid at best and the traffic to get to the parking area was atrocious. won't go to that venue again.

all this being said and as aforementioned, i do love tool and am glad i attended.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:11 AM   #52
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

love tool. saw them 15 years ago for the first time and several times since. glad i went however, if ever aenema made me feel better about my own misanthropy this was the time. the people next to my husband and myself were idiots. don't they realize they are the ones being described in the song as they sing along? i'll answer my own question...with a resounding, NO!! thusly their "idiot" status. i physically had to move one person from directly in front of my face. he hadn't previously been there, walked over to TALK to his friends and wanted to stand about 1/2" in front of my face to do so even though there was room all around us. then there were the dumb whores dancing like club kids to the music. i felt like vomiting in my own mouth.

the acoustics in the venue were horrid at best and the traffic to get to the parking area was atrocious. won't go to that venue again.

all this being said and as aforementioned, i do love tool and am glad i attended.
OFFLINE |