View Single Post
bananarama
11-18-2007, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY LUCID DESIGN View Post
(-)ions was "played", but it was before Stinkfist as it usually is, not where the guy above me posted it.

The show was pretty good. They were tight and the sound was pretty crisp for the most part.

I still can't get over the fact that they've basically been playing the same setlist since 10,000 Days came out. What a shame.

I listened to Lateralus on the 2-hour drive home for the first time in ages, and it is a damn shame that those songs aren't seeing more action these days. Not to mention the classic stuff from the first three albums. Fuck it. It was still nice to finally hear flood.
Sry, was too tired for accuracy of order ^_^
Old 11-18-2007, 07:05 AM   #10
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 17 New Orleans, LA New Orleans Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY LUCID DESIGN View Post
(-)ions was "played", but it was before Stinkfist as it usually is, not where the guy above me posted it.

The show was pretty good. They were tight and the sound was pretty crisp for the most part.

I still can't get over the fact that they've basically been playing the same setlist since 10,000 Days came out. What a shame.

I listened to Lateralus on the 2-hour drive home for the first time in ages, and it is a damn shame that those songs aren't seeing more action these days. Not to mention the classic stuff from the first three albums. Fuck it. It was still nice to finally hear flood.
Sry, was too tired for accuracy of order ^_^
OFFLINE |