Schism (w/ double-time section)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood (w/ full intro)
(Intermission)
Wings
10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)
Lateralus (With drummer from trans am)
Vicarious

AMAZING SHOW!!! This was my 7th show and it ties for best ever with Houston in '98. I FINALLY got to see them play Flood live, and with the full intro!!! The sound for the first part of Jambi was extremely flat but by the end of the song the sound guys had everything just about right. The guys were obviously feeling good after their break from the European leg of the tour. Maynard wasn't overly talkative but the vibe was fantastic. I was suprised by the lack of security or even venue ushers. The Desoto show in May was CRAZY with security. Can't wait to see them again!
Old 11-18-2007, 12:02 AM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 17 New Orleans, LA New Orleans Arena

Setlist

Jambi
Stinkfist (extended)
46 & 2
Schism (w/ double-time section)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood (w/ full intro)
(Intermission)
Wings
10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)
Lateralus (With drummer from trans am)
Vicarious

AMAZING SHOW!!! This was my 7th show and it ties for best ever with Houston in '98. I FINALLY got to see them play Flood live, and with the full intro!!! The sound for the first part of Jambi was extremely flat but by the end of the song the sound guys had everything just about right. The guys were obviously feeling good after their break from the European leg of the tour. Maynard wasn't overly talkative but the vibe was fantastic. I was suprised by the lack of security or even venue ushers. The Desoto show in May was CRAZY with security. Can't wait to see them again!
OFFLINE |