View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 07:34 PM   #97
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4
Re: 2006/09/14 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRF View Post
I am very happy to hear all the great reviews of the show. Seems like I am the only person that didnt have the time of there life. Unfortunately I have to say I am dissapointed with my experience but by no fault of Tool.

Oh and if you assholes are out there... I hope you choke on this.
Wow... terribly sorry that you had such a bad experience. I've dealt with assholes before at concerts, luckily none at Tool shows. Glad you are trying to stay positive. Honestly, the encore alone was worth the price of admission for me, though. They absolutely ripped through all three songs. The biggest injustice is that you didn't get to enjoy the Wings duo. Something tells me that in the future that's going to be about as elusive as Third Eye or Pushit.

Just for that, I'm with you with on the final remark you made. Maybe people like that don't deserve to die, exactly, but they certainly don't deserve to see Tool shows and at least deserve a good near-death experience.

All I can say is try again. Something tells me there will be a second leg when they get back from Europe again.
OFFLINE |