View Single Post
godhenry
12-12-2007, 08:41 PM

my 9th or 10th show. sorta lost count. i need to check my ticket stubs. This is my 4th on this tour after Paramount, Coliseum and NYC. AND THIS WAS A GREAT FUCKING SHOW. FLOOD ROCKED MY BALLS!!

the show = 9.99/10

there is nothing that hasn't been said. this was easily the best show on this tour, although i still think the acoustics at Oakland is way better but the band wasn't as tight and the production wasn't as well developed last September. if the show last night was at the Coliseum, it would've been the shit.

Reno was still the best Tool show for me (not the one last year ;-)). can never beat hearing Third Eye with my eye on the Parabola balls floating in the air. pretty amazing. but then again, last night, FLOOD ROCKED MY BALLS!!! LATERALUS BLEW MY MIND. ROSETTA STONED WAS PERFECT!!

now here's a funny story. a couple of weeks ago, i told my friend that i had a premonition that les claypool was going to come out and jam with the band during lateralus. well, turned out tim alexander came out instead of les. i mean that's pretty damn close. ;-)

MJK was definitely in a good mood. he was probably the most sarcastic that I have seen. he did the group hug, and even (1) threw a couple of bottles of water to the crowd, and (2) waved at the audience on the balcony as he walked off the stage. I almost cried when he said "and I mean it from the bottom of my heart."

THANK YOU TOOL!!! You have once again inspired us with the kinda craziness only you can do. And you might have even helped me aced my final this morning!!!! =)

"this ground is not the rock i thought it to BEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" \m/

Last edited by godhenry; 12-12-2007 at 09:07 PM..
Old 12-12-2007, 08:41 PM   #34
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38
Re: Dec 11 San Francisco, CA Bill Graham Civic

my 9th or 10th show. sorta lost count. i need to check my ticket stubs. This is my 4th on this tour after Paramount, Coliseum and NYC. AND THIS WAS A GREAT FUCKING SHOW. FLOOD ROCKED MY BALLS!!

the show = 9.99/10

there is nothing that hasn't been said. this was easily the best show on this tour, although i still think the acoustics at Oakland is way better but the band wasn't as tight and the production wasn't as well developed last September. if the show last night was at the Coliseum, it would've been the shit.

Reno was still the best Tool show for me (not the one last year ;-)). can never beat hearing Third Eye with my eye on the Parabola balls floating in the air. pretty amazing. but then again, last night, FLOOD ROCKED MY BALLS!!! LATERALUS BLEW MY MIND. ROSETTA STONED WAS PERFECT!!

now here's a funny story. a couple of weeks ago, i told my friend that i had a premonition that les claypool was going to come out and jam with the band during lateralus. well, turned out tim alexander came out instead of les. i mean that's pretty damn close. ;-)

MJK was definitely in a good mood. he was probably the most sarcastic that I have seen. he did the group hug, and even (1) threw a couple of bottles of water to the crowd, and (2) waved at the audience on the balcony as he walked off the stage. I almost cried when he said "and I mean it from the bottom of my heart."

THANK YOU TOOL!!! You have once again inspired us with the kinda craziness only you can do. And you might have even helped me aced my final this morning!!!! =)

"this ground is not the rock i thought it to BEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" \m/

Last edited by godhenry; 12-12-2007 at 09:07 PM..
OFFLINE |