View Single Post
rayro38
12-12-2007, 03:25 PM

I saw my favorite band in my favorite city. I used to live and work in San Francisco 16 years ago. Great set last night, worth the 900 mile drive. I had far better seats thanks to the general admission tix I got. Up on the first tier, straight in front of them.

Stinkfist, 46n2, and Flood were worth the cost of the tickets alone. This was a perfect venue for Tool to play in. The sound was perfect, the visuals were off the hook. I especially liked the intro visual a few seconds before the start of Jambi, showing the Tool logo. This was my third show this year, and by far the best.

Thank you again Tool. (And please come back to Tucson ASAP, save me some gas money :)
Old 12-12-2007, 03:25 PM   #32
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 11 San Francisco, CA Bill Graham Civic

I saw my favorite band in my favorite city. I used to live and work in San Francisco 16 years ago. Great set last night, worth the 900 mile drive. I had far better seats thanks to the general admission tix I got. Up on the first tier, straight in front of them.

Stinkfist, 46n2, and Flood were worth the cost of the tickets alone. This was a perfect venue for Tool to play in. The sound was perfect, the visuals were off the hook. I especially liked the intro visual a few seconds before the start of Jambi, showing the Tool logo. This was my third show this year, and by far the best.

Thank you again Tool. (And please come back to Tucson ASAP, save me some gas money :)
OFFLINE |