View Single Post
blp
12-12-2007, 11:34 AM

The sound was incredible where I was standing, as good as any show I can remember. I was about 15 feet to the right of the very front of the sound board though, so I'm sure that helped a lot. It was very balanced and no one was too loud or quiet. I was able to hear every part of the band distinctly that's for sure. Adam's guitar sounds so effing good, every time I seen them I just drool over his tone.. and he played so clean last night. Danny and Justin were as-one and flawless like usual and MJK was really into it, so it really made for a great show.

Last edited by marcus; 12-12-2007 at 09:50 PM..
Old 12-12-2007, 11:34 AM   #23
blp
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 11 San Francisco, CA Bill Graham Civic

The sound was incredible where I was standing, as good as any show I can remember. I was about 15 feet to the right of the very front of the sound board though, so I'm sure that helped a lot. It was very balanced and no one was too loud or quiet. I was able to hear every part of the band distinctly that's for sure. Adam's guitar sounds so effing good, every time I seen them I just drool over his tone.. and he played so clean last night. Danny and Justin were as-one and flawless like usual and MJK was really into it, so it really made for a great show.

Last edited by marcus; 12-12-2007 at 09:50 PM..
OFFLINE |