View Single Post
kr580
12-12-2007, 01:06 AM

My first Tool show... amazing.

The lights were amazing throughout. I'm still in awe. I don't know what I can say about the performance other than it was amazing. Is there any band that puts on a better performance?

No disappointments AT ALL. I tend to hype things up in my mind and end up disappointed but this show blew my mind. I really hope they do come back SOON. I can't wait.

Maynard before the 'drum-off': "Time for drum silliness."

Maynard speaking of the techs in the white smocks: "These are our oompa loompas. We got them in a fire sale. I guess they were too tall to work in the chocolate factory. Thank you oompa loompas!"
Old 12-12-2007, 01:06 AM   #12
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 11 San Francisco, CA Bill Graham Civic

My first Tool show... amazing.

The lights were amazing throughout. I'm still in awe. I don't know what I can say about the performance other than it was amazing. Is there any band that puts on a better performance?

No disappointments AT ALL. I tend to hype things up in my mind and end up disappointed but this show blew my mind. I really hope they do come back SOON. I can't wait.

Maynard before the 'drum-off': "Time for drum silliness."

Maynard speaking of the techs in the white smocks: "These are our oompa loompas. We got them in a fire sale. I guess they were too tall to work in the chocolate factory. Thank you oompa loompas!"
OFFLINE |