View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 07:30 AM   #75
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: Wednesday Jan 6th - SF

Hung out with the people in the front of the line for 10+ hours... Got there at 10:30am and was 2nd in line. Chose to grab center rail instead of balcony b/c how many opportunities do you get to see TOOL for 10ft away. Thank god I have seats in SD. TOOL fans are the coolest and I didn't mind sitting there with everyone, but I'll be happy to show up a bit late and have a reserved seat at the next show.

Maynard's get-up was full on riot gear sans the face mask. Seemed rather liveley last night- lots of energy and he seemed rather talkative. Was able to hear his mic just fine from the front. He really went for it most of the night but let the crowd handle the end of Vicarious.

Was absolutely blown away with whatever wound up in the middle of Opiate.

New jams sound good... I almost don't want to hear anymore before the album is released.

Amazing show last night. I'll be excited to see it from a different perspective in a couple days.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]

Last edited by swimminginmusic; 01-08-2016 at 07:32 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote