View Single Post
Mr. Keed
07-16-2007, 10:01 AM

Over a 4 hour ride each way and damn worth it. Was last row of the floor section on the right side of the sound board and the sound was as good as I've heard it. Security came past a couple of times telling me I couldn't stand off a little behind the seats but they were pretty cool and left me alone when I pointed at the row of 6 foot tall people in front of my short ass.. First time of 7 10k days shows on the floor and it was indeed a different experience. No view of the living stage but the lasers looked much cooler. Was thrilled to hear flood as I always seem to catch shows with right in two. Lateralus was incredible and even better than the atlantic city show. The big business drummer was so much better than that melt banana guy its not even funny. As opposed to Danny having to play harder and louder to drown him out this guy was good enough to hold his own and really was able to add to the dynamic of the song. Loved the garden, was a nice touch and really did help to keep him safe from the terrorists for another day. Just wish I was close enough to catch a clear pic of MJK in the oompa loompa getup while he was setting it up. Nothing else really to add as the band is pretty much as close to perfection as you can get so I will sit here and wait patiently for the wed. show at pnc.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:01 AM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/14 - Albany, NY - Times Forum Union

Over a 4 hour ride each way and damn worth it. Was last row of the floor section on the right side of the sound board and the sound was as good as I've heard it. Security came past a couple of times telling me I couldn't stand off a little behind the seats but they were pretty cool and left me alone when I pointed at the row of 6 foot tall people in front of my short ass.. First time of 7 10k days shows on the floor and it was indeed a different experience. No view of the living stage but the lasers looked much cooler. Was thrilled to hear flood as I always seem to catch shows with right in two. Lateralus was incredible and even better than the atlantic city show. The big business drummer was so much better than that melt banana guy its not even funny. As opposed to Danny having to play harder and louder to drown him out this guy was good enough to hold his own and really was able to add to the dynamic of the song. Loved the garden, was a nice touch and really did help to keep him safe from the terrorists for another day. Just wish I was close enough to catch a clear pic of MJK in the oompa loompa getup while he was setting it up. Nothing else really to add as the band is pretty much as close to perfection as you can get so I will sit here and wait patiently for the wed. show at pnc.
OFFLINE |