View Single Post
07-15-2007, 08:29 AM

Big Business sucked, Tool was good.

The setlist is correct. Maynard, maybe it's just my hearing, but Maynard said nothing at all the whole night except before "Vicarious" where he said "Thank you for coming out, we'll see you again soon." and "The hiding behind the plants because of the terrorists." The microphones were low as usual so you couldn't hear any of the vocals. The Lateralus drum solo between Danny Carey and the Big Business drummer was awesome. The lasers and visuals were fantastic. All in all a decent show except I wish they would turn up the microphone volume a bit.

Get the FACTS about FACTS!
Old 07-15-2007, 08:29 AM   #13
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 52
Re: 2007/07/14 - Albany, NY - Times Forum Union

Big Business sucked, Tool was good.

The setlist is correct. Maynard, maybe it's just my hearing, but Maynard said nothing at all the whole night except before "Vicarious" where he said "Thank you for coming out, we'll see you again soon." and "The hiding behind the plants because of the terrorists." The microphones were low as usual so you couldn't hear any of the vocals. The Lateralus drum solo between Danny Carey and the Big Business drummer was awesome. The lasers and visuals were fantastic. All in all a decent show except I wish they would turn up the microphone volume a bit.

Get the FACTS about FACTS!
OFFLINE |