Thread: New Tool Album
View Single Post
InertUniformity's Avatar InertUniformity
06-02-2011, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neel View Post
Who says that the world is going to end may 22nd 2012?
The world may not end per se, only the world as we know it:

"I suggest that we have entirely misunderstood the character of time. We are not being pushed by the force of causal necessity; we human beings, like the rest of nature, are reacting to the siren song of the transcendental object at the end of time. We are on a collision course with an event for which there is barely language. We are on a collision course with a temporal vortex of some sort."

Tool's next album is, perhaps, the Trancendental Object at the End of Time. Terrence McKenna predicted it.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:34 AM   #291
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104
Re: New Tool Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neel View Post
Who says that the world is going to end may 22nd 2012?
The world may not end per se, only the world as we know it:

"I suggest that we have entirely misunderstood the character of time. We are not being pushed by the force of causal necessity; we human beings, like the rest of nature, are reacting to the siren song of the transcendental object at the end of time. We are on a collision course with an event for which there is barely language. We are on a collision course with a temporal vortex of some sort."

Tool's next album is, perhaps, the Trancendental Object at the End of Time. Terrence McKenna predicted it.