View Single Post
detox420
04-28-2007, 02:44 AM

dont know were to put this so...
tonight show really set in stone my undying loyalty to tool. with out doubt the most musically gifted band of our generation. but any way about the show...
the band came out and went straight to work banging out the greats. not sure of the order though. also a high light was on the top balcony rite next to me all these playboy bunnie from club playboy came up and danced. it was like i died and went to... other high lights included lasers and back screens showing old tool video clips with slight twists as well as new ones.at the end of the show the band did a group hug threw some stuff out and left the building. in short fridays show had everything a great tool show should. now i just cant wait to see saturdays show. see you there
Old 04-28-2007, 02:44 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/04/27 - Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl

dont know were to put this so...
tonight show really set in stone my undying loyalty to tool. with out doubt the most musically gifted band of our generation. but any way about the show...
the band came out and went straight to work banging out the greats. not sure of the order though. also a high light was on the top balcony rite next to me all these playboy bunnie from club playboy came up and danced. it was like i died and went to... other high lights included lasers and back screens showing old tool video clips with slight twists as well as new ones.at the end of the show the band did a group hug threw some stuff out and left the building. in short fridays show had everything a great tool show should. now i just cant wait to see saturdays show. see you there
OFFLINE |