Thread: best member
View Single Post
Alexandra's Avatar Alexandra
04-27-2003, 12:35 AM

Hmmmm I feel sheepish.....for answering........

I don't really think you can deny it. Somehow, you are inclined to relate to one of the bandmates the best. That's how I saw it. It's not at all that I hate any member, or even think that one of them is unnecessary. I just go "wow" every time I hear Danny. I do not discredit any other bandmates either. I love them all, and mostly, I really do love how they achieve the force of one unit, it's amazing. I am a very rhythmic person. I have been to DC's website and I like the things he has to say. I like his philosophies on life and on drumming. I feel/connect with him the most. Sorry you're offended by my opinion.
Old 04-27-2003, 12:35 AM   #11
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 495
Hmmmm I feel sheepish.....for answering........

I don't really think you can deny it. Somehow, you are inclined to relate to one of the bandmates the best. That's how I saw it. It's not at all that I hate any member, or even think that one of them is unnecessary. I just go "wow" every time I hear Danny. I do not discredit any other bandmates either. I love them all, and mostly, I really do love how they achieve the force of one unit, it's amazing. I am a very rhythmic person. I have been to DC's website and I like the things he has to say. I like his philosophies on life and on drumming. I feel/connect with him the most. Sorry you're offended by my opinion.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote