Thread: Vigintion
View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
05-24-2008, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by £ther Remnant View Post
ok..so i finished reading the thread where every1 was mixing the songs with viginti tres..and i thought to myself of the difference in the whole album b/w the rest of them. It seems to me that 10k has a more gloomy feel and maynards voice seems different, and the meanings seem to be a little more shadowed than usual. Soo i started reading lyrics a lot lot closer from the 10k songs. I always thought jambi was a weird way to start out 10k..so i studie the lyrics for about 2 hrs while lookin at the thread i mentioned earlier and noticed something. He starts saying in the end "shine on forever shine on benevlent sun,shine on until the two become 1..." and "breathe in union..so as one survive another day and season" It made me think that maybe they did do the strange vigintions thing on purpose and that maybe they put jambi first on the album as a hint also....and when i went to their concert recently i thought jambi was a weird song to open with... Maybe its the end...
Maybe if you knew what the fuck you were talking about you'd know that the album starts with Vicarious, NOT Jambi.
Old 05-24-2008, 12:23 PM   #3
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Vigintion

Quote:
Originally Posted by £ther Remnant View Post
ok..so i finished reading the thread where every1 was mixing the songs with viginti tres..and i thought to myself of the difference in the whole album b/w the rest of them. It seems to me that 10k has a more gloomy feel and maynards voice seems different, and the meanings seem to be a little more shadowed than usual. Soo i started reading lyrics a lot lot closer from the 10k songs. I always thought jambi was a weird way to start out 10k..so i studie the lyrics for about 2 hrs while lookin at the thread i mentioned earlier and noticed something. He starts saying in the end "shine on forever shine on benevlent sun,shine on until the two become 1..." and "breathe in union..so as one survive another day and season" It made me think that maybe they did do the strange vigintions thing on purpose and that maybe they put jambi first on the album as a hint also....and when i went to their concert recently i thought jambi was a weird song to open with... Maybe its the end...
Maybe if you knew what the fuck you were talking about you'd know that the album starts with Vicarious, NOT Jambi.