Thread: Uberground
View Single Post
Tantobourne
08-05-2003, 08:10 AM

This thread is like a bad shock-jock radio show. You might completely hate the shit you're listening to but you keep coming back to hear more. What is it about people and their sick fascination of flogging a dead horse?

It's smeels like a subversive ploy of 'the man' to keep people arguing together over pointless shit while 'the man' takes advantage of the smoke screen to go sew more seeds of discord.

As long as people rave like eulogizer than 'the man' is winning. Just an unsuspecting pawn in the 'big game'.

Then again, the other part of me doesn't take eulogizer seriously. Some part of me thinks that he's raising a big stink for the attention. Hey, give the man a star, it's working. We have another potential de la Rocha.
Old 08-05-2003, 08:10 AM   #80
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 64
This thread is like a bad shock-jock radio show. You might completely hate the shit you're listening to but you keep coming back to hear more. What is it about people and their sick fascination of flogging a dead horse?

It's smeels like a subversive ploy of 'the man' to keep people arguing together over pointless shit while 'the man' takes advantage of the smoke screen to go sew more seeds of discord.

As long as people rave like eulogizer than 'the man' is winning. Just an unsuspecting pawn in the 'big game'.

Then again, the other part of me doesn't take eulogizer seriously. Some part of me thinks that he's raising a big stink for the attention. Hey, give the man a star, it's working. We have another potential de la Rocha.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote