Thread: Uberground
View Single Post
Paladin's Avatar Paladin
08-03-2003, 11:22 AM

buddy, we're in a tool forum, you think tool is pop? i dont think so...i listen to tool, ministry, nine inch nails, aphex twin autechre... pop bands? hardly... I watch GOOD movies... Metropolis...Nosferatu, old stuff...art films. you obviously dont know what you are talking about, and most people here, dont watch pop movies or listen to pop bands... your just trying label us as idiots so it doesnt hurt your fragile mind. you cant stand people bash your band and you, so you call them pawns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
A smelly fish scam...

On a further note...You use the same refrences in society...if you're so enlightened wouldnt you know more things to point out as a part of 'the mans' scheme? seriously...all i've seen you point out is celine deon, blink 182 and gladiator...wheres the government political conspiracies? or the war crimes? or the NEWS for that matter? your a big crock of shit, steaming shit that came out of 'the mans' asshole. your band is a joke...you can afford to play at fairly big venues with lighting, good photography and what i presume to be video projections but have shitty acoustic demos with bad editing and effects, and using the accoustic guitar as drums... i've unvieled the mans secret scheme; you are the man, and his scheme is trying to fool us with Uberground.
i must quote this so people see it, i have alreadyt unveiled the man...

Last edited by Paladin; 08-03-2003 at 11:29 AM..
Old 08-03-2003, 11:22 AM   #44
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
buddy, we're in a tool forum, you think tool is pop? i dont think so...i listen to tool, ministry, nine inch nails, aphex twin autechre... pop bands? hardly... I watch GOOD movies... Metropolis...Nosferatu, old stuff...art films. you obviously dont know what you are talking about, and most people here, dont watch pop movies or listen to pop bands... your just trying label us as idiots so it doesnt hurt your fragile mind. you cant stand people bash your band and you, so you call them pawns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
A smelly fish scam...

On a further note...You use the same refrences in society...if you're so enlightened wouldnt you know more things to point out as a part of 'the mans' scheme? seriously...all i've seen you point out is celine deon, blink 182 and gladiator...wheres the government political conspiracies? or the war crimes? or the NEWS for that matter? your a big crock of shit, steaming shit that came out of 'the mans' asshole. your band is a joke...you can afford to play at fairly big venues with lighting, good photography and what i presume to be video projections but have shitty acoustic demos with bad editing and effects, and using the accoustic guitar as drums... i've unvieled the mans secret scheme; you are the man, and his scheme is trying to fool us with Uberground.
i must quote this so people see it, i have alreadyt unveiled the man...

Last edited by Paladin; 08-03-2003 at 11:29 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote