Thread: I forgot my pen
View Single Post
Huff's Avatar Huff
05-03-2006, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by etc43
Agreed. And I love how epic the vocals and music are at that point. Over the line "But I forgot my pen," Justin does this awesome thing on bass...I don't know, it's just awesome.

Couldn't have said it better. That's the coolest part of 10K Days so far for me. Justin's playing is better than anything I"ve ever heard by him on this album....absolutely outstanding. Of course I've never heard Peach....but whatever...

-David Cross
Old 05-03-2006, 06:02 AM   #6
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: I forgot my pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by etc43
Agreed. And I love how epic the vocals and music are at that point. Over the line "But I forgot my pen," Justin does this awesome thing on bass...I don't know, it's just awesome.

Couldn't have said it better. That's the coolest part of 10K Days so far for me. Justin's playing is better than anything I"ve ever heard by him on this album....absolutely outstanding. Of course I've never heard Peach....but whatever...

-David Cross
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote