View Single Post
Sleeper0013's Avatar Sleeper0013
08-29-2014, 03:00 PM

Cast not pearls of wisdom before swine.

I recently had an exchange with an acquaintance about Nero linguistic programing. I Simply Mentioned the practice and before i was able to explain the benefits i have reaped I was interrupted with the reply "that shit is only for douchbags that need date rape drugs to get laid and it doesn't even work any way". At that point i Just said "what makes you think i would use something like that on another person". At that point i just walked away realizing the futility of the conversation.

The Sigil.

Take a positive statement, word it like it has already been realized.(Mind you statements for example like "i don't have fear" will not produce desired effect).

Then remove all the vowels. "I am fearless" becomes "M FRLSS"

Then remove double letters in each word, "MFRLS"

Now combine the letters into a pictogram. Be creative,you want to disguise the letters so that they no longer look like letters, But each element of that letter must be encompassed in the pictogram. Make triangles out of V and T, make a yinyang out of S and O. The more obscure you can make it the better. It is Ok to have the occasional letter stand out in my experience, kind of like the G in the Freemason symbol with the compass and square. Make several rough drafts. Once your pictogram has been perfected you will have a sense of beauty from looking at it.

Now that you have created your Sigil you must charge it. Stare upon the Creation with An empty and intensely focused mind. CHILD SACRIFICE seems to be a perfect Charging element. Simple meditation also works but may take longer, hours to be specific. You can also hang the sigil in an obscure place in your room, leave it up for days. I personally use a combination of the sorts. Some actually put the Sigil away until they have forgotten what it was even about before they Charge. i personally haven't found any benefit from this. I find that some of the techniques our friends in the commercial business have discovered have been quiet adequate. Misdirection, repetition, obscuration, and irrationality are powerful. How ever stay away from some of the negative techniques like Shaming.

Once you have charged then let go. Any magical operation unassuaged of purpose or lust for results is perfect in every way. This is why i leave it up for days, the initial charging can get corrupted. Leaving it up in an obscured position on a wall gives a subliminal repetition that after a while is no longer foiled by conscious thought. After a while it just become part of the wall and that is most powerful.

Lastly <<<<<<BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.>>>>>
I would suggest focus on Healthy personal change toward your true self. Assistance in shadow work. Assistance in letting go of Attachment and Aversion. maybe a even better job that is more in line with your spiritual nature. How ever if what you wish for goes against your Higher self (Or someone else) its not going to work any way. OR IT MIGHT....
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 08-29-2014 at 03:06 PM..
Old 08-29-2014, 03:00 PM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13
Re: ok time to clear up this Occult and Crowley mess.

Cast not pearls of wisdom before swine.

I recently had an exchange with an acquaintance about Nero linguistic programing. I Simply Mentioned the practice and before i was able to explain the benefits i have reaped I was interrupted with the reply "that shit is only for douchbags that need date rape drugs to get laid and it doesn't even work any way". At that point i Just said "what makes you think i would use something like that on another person". At that point i just walked away realizing the futility of the conversation.

The Sigil.

Take a positive statement, word it like it has already been realized.(Mind you statements for example like "i don't have fear" will not produce desired effect).

Then remove all the vowels. "I am fearless" becomes "M FRLSS"

Then remove double letters in each word, "MFRLS"

Now combine the letters into a pictogram. Be creative,you want to disguise the letters so that they no longer look like letters, But each element of that letter must be encompassed in the pictogram. Make triangles out of V and T, make a yinyang out of S and O. The more obscure you can make it the better. It is Ok to have the occasional letter stand out in my experience, kind of like the G in the Freemason symbol with the compass and square. Make several rough drafts. Once your pictogram has been perfected you will have a sense of beauty from looking at it.

Now that you have created your Sigil you must charge it. Stare upon the Creation with An empty and intensely focused mind. CHILD SACRIFICE seems to be a perfect Charging element. Simple meditation also works but may take longer, hours to be specific. You can also hang the sigil in an obscure place in your room, leave it up for days. I personally use a combination of the sorts. Some actually put the Sigil away until they have forgotten what it was even about before they Charge. i personally haven't found any benefit from this. I find that some of the techniques our friends in the commercial business have discovered have been quiet adequate. Misdirection, repetition, obscuration, and irrationality are powerful. How ever stay away from some of the negative techniques like Shaming.

Once you have charged then let go. Any magical operation unassuaged of purpose or lust for results is perfect in every way. This is why i leave it up for days, the initial charging can get corrupted. Leaving it up in an obscured position on a wall gives a subliminal repetition that after a while is no longer foiled by conscious thought. After a while it just become part of the wall and that is most powerful.

Lastly <<<<<<BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.>>>>>
I would suggest focus on Healthy personal change toward your true self. Assistance in shadow work. Assistance in letting go of Attachment and Aversion. maybe a even better job that is more in line with your spiritual nature. How ever if what you wish for goes against your Higher self (Or someone else) its not going to work any way. OR IT MIGHT....
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 08-29-2014 at 03:06 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote