View Single Post
imbecilebychoice
07-18-2007, 04:32 PM

All I can say is that it was awesome. We were in row 119, I came all the way from Florida to see this. I was on vacation with my girlfriend and we were visiting her parents and I had to go a second time, saw the Tampa show, and comparing, this show rocked so much better then Tampa, there was so much energy in the place. Lateralus drum solo with Danny and Cody, fucking sweet, lol. I thought it was rather funny when Maynard set the little tree next to Cody and Adam threw the confetti/whatever it was on his drum set, lol. I got some decent pictures, I was kind of paranoid, but when I saw like everyone and their camera phones just sitting out on and being used, I said screw it, get a couple shots, but enjoy the show. All I can say is that coming from Florida, and driving 4 hours from south of Pittsburgh to get to Reading, the cost of seeing Tool 2 times this year...Pricelesss.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:32 PM   #43
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/16 - Reading, PA - Sovereign Center

All I can say is that it was awesome. We were in row 119, I came all the way from Florida to see this. I was on vacation with my girlfriend and we were visiting her parents and I had to go a second time, saw the Tampa show, and comparing, this show rocked so much better then Tampa, there was so much energy in the place. Lateralus drum solo with Danny and Cody, fucking sweet, lol. I thought it was rather funny when Maynard set the little tree next to Cody and Adam threw the confetti/whatever it was on his drum set, lol. I got some decent pictures, I was kind of paranoid, but when I saw like everyone and their camera phones just sitting out on and being used, I said screw it, get a couple shots, but enjoy the show. All I can say is that coming from Florida, and driving 4 hours from south of Pittsburgh to get to Reading, the cost of seeing Tool 2 times this year...Pricelesss.
OFFLINE |