View Single Post
Huff's Avatar Huff
07-10-2007, 05:32 AM

Playing was amazing....lights were REALLY amazing....but I can't believe no one has commented on the fact that Maynard TURNED AROUND and didn't face the audience for about a third of the entire set!!! What the fuck?? Hey Maynard....I just drove for 2 hours and paid 90 bucks for my ticket.....I'd appreciate it if you weren't a fuckhead.

Maybe something pissed him off....who knows.....other than that it was the closest I've ever been to the band and they were friggin' awesome as usual.....sweet

-David Cross
Old 07-10-2007, 05:32 AM   #17
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

Playing was amazing....lights were REALLY amazing....but I can't believe no one has commented on the fact that Maynard TURNED AROUND and didn't face the audience for about a third of the entire set!!! What the fuck?? Hey Maynard....I just drove for 2 hours and paid 90 bucks for my ticket.....I'd appreciate it if you weren't a fuckhead.

Maybe something pissed him off....who knows.....other than that it was the closest I've ever been to the band and they were friggin' awesome as usual.....sweet

-David Cross
OFFLINE |