View Single Post
Da Rev's Avatar Da Rev
07-08-2007, 02:54 PM

Man, that was an intense show. I still don't have a voice.

Maynard was awesome as usual. Especially when they turned the lights onto the crowd and told us to hold up our hands to check if our thumbs were still there after the 4th.

The Lateralus drum-off with Cody from Big Business was pretty amazing. If it was a competition, Danny blew him away. His stuff was way more complex than Codys. Although he did a bang up job and I was extremely impressed.

I saw them live last year at their small venue show at the Fox Theater in Detroit, and this concert blew that concert out of the water. They are always growing with their shows. Their displays and their music keeps getting better everytime I see them.

Loved the show. Loved the lighters during their break, that was amazing. Wings was played perfectly.

The opener was awesome. Really got everything pumping. Glad they started off with Jambi, it was great.

This post went backwards. Go ahead and read it that way.

5/15/2006 - Fox Theater. Detroit, MI
7/5/2007 - Van Andel Arena. Grand Rapids, MI
Old 07-08-2007, 02:54 PM   #6
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2007/07/05 - Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena

Man, that was an intense show. I still don't have a voice.

Maynard was awesome as usual. Especially when they turned the lights onto the crowd and told us to hold up our hands to check if our thumbs were still there after the 4th.

The Lateralus drum-off with Cody from Big Business was pretty amazing. If it was a competition, Danny blew him away. His stuff was way more complex than Codys. Although he did a bang up job and I was extremely impressed.

I saw them live last year at their small venue show at the Fox Theater in Detroit, and this concert blew that concert out of the water. They are always growing with their shows. Their displays and their music keeps getting better everytime I see them.

Loved the show. Loved the lighters during their break, that was amazing. Wings was played perfectly.

The opener was awesome. Really got everything pumping. Glad they started off with Jambi, it was great.

This post went backwards. Go ahead and read it that way.

5/15/2006 - Fox Theater. Detroit, MI
7/5/2007 - Van Andel Arena. Grand Rapids, MI
OFFLINE |