PDA

View Full Version : creepy shit.

meshuggahj
02-07-2008, 07:49 PM
has anyone listened to this song after toking up?

it's amazing.

ufopancakes
02-07-2008, 09:09 PM
I took a hit of salvia while listening to this song. My room split in half and a woke up on an alternate consciousness where I realised my whole existance was just a dream, and my reality was that I was a small particle of the statue of liberties head.

Probably not Amazing... but... it was something.

iAMtheMA!
02-07-2008, 09:31 PM
while listening to this track stoned, i find it very easy to imagine being blasted off from the ground, through an atmosphere of clouds, entering into space, heading towards the sun, passing venus and mercury (during celestial alignment?), becoming the sun, and then sprialing above and below the galatic plane with my best friend. oh, then something happens, like a very strong electro-magnetic pulse. the music allows me to synchronize up with and follow the EMP as it travels BACK towards earth. the climactic "let goooooooo!" part seems to make a lot of sense to me from this angle.

goddamn i love tool. very programmatic.

meshuggahj
02-07-2008, 10:07 PM
oh, yea.

the same goes for the rest of lateralus, and the rest of the albums.

jvalentine
07-11-2010, 09:06 PM
yeah it is amazing in any form of consciousness...but high its great

forty-eight-and-two
07-26-2010, 09:09 PM
I agree with "jvalentine"... its great stoned or not. I took a hit and then i sat back on my bed with this blasting in my headphones and when i closed my eyes everything was just sky blue. As the guitar and drums got heavier the sky turned from blue to a spiral of red... the spiral got smaller and bigger going along with the beat. every time it got smaller you could see the blue that was still outlining it. then it turned sort-of 3D and i could see the spiral from the side. the blue became black and the spiral was a black hole... 1 huge ball of light was hopping in and out of middle of it. then a huge line went through it and it turned 2D going back to the front. the part where maynard holds the one note forever made it go faster and faster and i went through it and it was so slow by the time the song was over it was blue again

Lateralareallofus
07-29-2010, 06:51 PM
one time i was super stoned and drunk after not smoking for nearly two years and layed down and closed my eyes. i saw to two 3d spirals moving toward one another. they became one and formed the double helix of my DNA

Space Monkey
08-02-2010, 04:58 PM
4 hose dragon hookas FTW!

infinitee
08-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Shut up. just shut up