PDA

View Full Version : Expierience to this song..not drug related..

Pages : [1] 2

Nikeda-Taylor
01-27-2008, 01:04 PM
First off, i love this album!!! It's brilliant to me and mind-opening................
So, i listen to this song the first time and i'm like wow! This is amazing. The second time, i start to tremble and twitch uncontrollably. I was like," what's going on? " Basically i lost my normal mindset and just let the chaos consume me. It was at night when this " occurred" and i started to just let my by body sway to the song. Then, when it was over, i was back to normal and drifted off to intention and right in two. I wasn't on drugs when this happened..i was being my " crazy self" lol!
So, what do you think of this and have you had any crazy expieriences listening to Rosetta Stoned?

๖ۣۜThe Stove๖ۣۜ
01-28-2008, 10:53 AM
If you haven't done Mushrooms or LSD, you can't properly relate to the song.

Try again.

Sorry, just joking.

#Notion
03-27-2008, 01:34 PM
I doubt hardly anyone else here has done much with the music without the help of drugs. I have a lot of respect for your experience. Can you remember any of the details? Like the onset and how you slipped into that state of mind?

Nikeda-Taylor
04-01-2008, 06:54 PM
I doubt hardly anyone else here has done much with the music without the help of drugs. I have a lot of respect for your experience. Can you remember any of the details? Like the onset and how you slipped into that state of mind?

Thanks! Yeah, i can remember some of the details of the experience..i'll explain later... >.<

Inner_Eulogy
04-02-2008, 09:28 AM
Thanks! Yeah, i can remember some of the details of the experience..i'll explain later... >.<

What the fuck, I thought you were finally gone.

slamminsalmon
04-02-2008, 09:39 AM
i think a lot of has to do with dannys drumming, there is something about his rhythms that really trances you out. along side 2 other very talented musicians.

im sure with the right mindset, you could have your experience to any of the longer epic songs.

slamminsalmon
04-03-2008, 02:14 AM
odd, ive always found their music to put me in a similiar trancey thought process, that good electronica does.

#Notion
04-20-2008, 01:27 PM
That's all fine and dandy

but the right rhythms at the right time push you out of your current mold of consciousness. Very simple, and yes, it will 'trance' anyone out if they allow it. Of course, if you're telling yourself it can't happen, it won't. Pretty sure that's all you do

Inner_Eulogy
04-21-2008, 09:54 AM
First off, i love this album!!! It's brilliant to me and mind-opening................
So, i listen to this song the first time and i'm like wow! This is amazing. The second time, i start to tremble and twitch uncontrollably. I was like," what's going on? " Basically i lost my normal mindset and just let the chaos consume me. It was at night when this " occurred" and i started to just let my by body sway to the song. Then, when it was over, i was back to normal and drifted off to intention and right in two. I wasn't on drugs when this happened..i was being my " crazy self" lol!
So, what do you think of this and have you had any crazy expieriences listening to Rosetta Stoned?

Nikeda, take your meds and sign yourself back into the padded room. Your friends there miss you.

Yast3r
04-21-2008, 11:26 AM
"It was at night when this " occurred" and i started to just let my by body sway to the song."

It's called dancing. Weird.

Inner_Eulogy
04-21-2008, 11:31 AM
"It was at night when this " occurred" and i started to just let my by body sway to the song."

It's called dancing. Weird.

Here's one of your intellectually mutual friends right here

Yast3r
04-21-2008, 12:47 PM
Ahh yes, I am far less intelligent than you great Inner_Eulogy because you lack the ability to detect sarcasm in text.

Inner_Eulogy
04-21-2008, 01:21 PM
Ahh yes, I am far less intelligent than you great Inner_Eulogy because you lack the ability to detect sarcasm in text.

Not really, it's strictly because you're Canadian.

KUDOS to Georges St. Pierre by the way

no, I didn't know you were being sarcastic.....it's text genius, there is no tone here.

Yast3r
04-21-2008, 02:19 PM
That was a great fight.

I guess you are correct, but I figured what I had put was utterly stupid and whoever read it would have detected the sarcasm. I'll try and make it more obvious as I grow as a TDN poster. With your help of course Mr. Inner_Eulogy.

Inner_Eulogy
04-21-2008, 02:47 PM
That was a great fight.

I guess you are correct, but I figured what I had put was utterly stupid and whoever read it would have detected the sarcasm. I'll try and make it more obvious as I grow as a TDN poster. With your help of course Mr. Inner_Eulogy.

Well, it's hard to differentiate the stupid ones from the normal ones since, as you can see, people do come up with this shit somehow.

...and yeah, that fight was awesome, I was rooting for Pierre all the way. Everybody I was rooting for won Sat night, it was a good night at the UFC

...I knew Serra beating Pierre was a fluke

Yast3r
04-21-2008, 03:27 PM
I've noticed the slightly bizarre people who come to post here. It seems as though mental institutions slip on a little URL to these forums and allow their patients to run rampant on the boards.

Serra is talented, although I just don't feel he is worthy of holding a title. If it wasn't for the Ultimate Fighter creating buzz around his name he would not even be considered for a title shot in the first place. St. Pierre will hold the title for a long time, I don't think there are many athletes out there who can compete with him.

Inner_Eulogy
04-21-2008, 04:07 PM
I've noticed the slightly bizarre people who come to post here. It seems as though mental institutions slip on a little URL to these forums and allow their patients to run rampant on the boards.

Serra is talented, although I just don't feel he is worthy of holding a title. If it wasn't for the Ultimate Fighter creating buzz around his name he would not even be considered for a title shot in the first place. St. Pierre will hold the title for a long time, I don't think there are many athletes out there who can compete with him.

Agreed

SpiralReflection
07-13-2008, 12:16 AM

The second time I ever listened to Rosetta was the night of the leak, I loaded the songs onto my iPod and decided to listen to Rosetta as I went to bed. That first real experience of Lost Keys and Rosetta through noise isolating headphones, holy shit. I thought I could kind of see flashing lights in my dark room and felt a slight spinning sensation for a few minutes.

But....the time I got stoned to the point of paralysis and listened to Lipan/LK/RS on headphones was a much more intense listening experience.

parables in the world
07-28-2008, 12:19 PM
^ oooook

Kody27
07-28-2008, 05:49 PM
I will never be able to relate to all the mystic pseduo-spiritual mumbo jumbo people prattle on about in here. Its music. Great music. But it most certainly will not open up any wormholes, warp space time or allow you to "transcend" to some non exsistent state of being. The music has a trance like element so what. These supposed "spiritual moments" are self created delusions. Its rock music. Thats it. Enjoy it but stop looking so damn hard for things that are not there or even worse creating these mental placebos as euphemisms for some void you think must be filled to substantiate an exsistence that has no real meaning or purpose other than survival. We are a cosmic accident. Be happy we got lucky and enjoy the limited time you have.

You're right, the supposed "spiritual moments" are self created delusions. That's the point, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you can find a common vibration with the trance elements in Tool's music or any music then it is much more than a mental placebo created as a euphemism for some void that whatever the fuck you said when you pulled it out of your ass. If you feel like an accident, that's fine. But some people feel like there's meaning in life and in music. What if it does open up worm holes in some people? When I listen to music sometimes I feel like space and time are being warped in a way. Hours might fly by like minutes, according to my perception at the time, so what's the difference? How exactly does one transcend to a "non-existant state of being"? So the state of being is not being? You're telling people to stop looking for meaning and purpose other than survival but if we're just a cosmic accident then why are you convinced our only purpose is survival anyway?

Kody27
07-29-2008, 11:57 AM
Survival is the only constant. Survival in encoded in your DNA. Survival is the most powerful instinct. Everything else is derived from cultural mores, dogma, and contrived social constructs used to control conduct and behavior. Good day.

I guess since survival is the most powerful, constant thing in the world is why over a million people in the US kill themselves each year. It can't be that powerful if we're just killin ourselves off. I'm glad you've mapped out the category of "Everything-else-besides-survivalism" here with three branches, here we have dogma, cultural practices, and social constructs that control our behavior....yep that about covers it all! Good day indeed.

NMoB
07-29-2008, 12:22 PM
i let my libido guide me through the day.

NMoB
07-29-2008, 01:23 PM
Yes. So....

Inner_Eulogy
07-30-2008, 10:33 AM
I guess since survival is the most powerful, constant thing in the world is why over a million people in the US kill themselves each year. It can't be that powerful if we're just killin ourselves off. I'm glad you've mapped out the category of "Everything-else-besides-survivalism" here with three branches, here we have dogma, cultural practices, and social constructs that control our behavior....yep that about covers it all! Good day indeed.

I'd have to agree though that survival is a very strongly encoded innate necessity in human beings.

As far as suicides, mental illness and the loss of self/self worth can easily tip the scale. Love is probably the 2nd strongest feeling and losing it or it going sour can also easily tip the scale of even some of the most well grounded people.

Kody27
07-30-2008, 06:11 PM
I never said anything relatively close to the survival of our species being endangered by suicide, you just deciphered that one out of your own pure stupidity. All I said was survivalism can't be the most powerful thing in the universe because it's so embedded in our dna, that still doesn't stop someone from killing themselves. Which would mean that our consciousness is more powerful than our animal instincts to survival, our will to choose is more powerful than our will to live. lol kody IS a moron! DUUUUUUUH ME DUMB!1111

Inner_Eulogy
07-31-2008, 09:31 AM
lol kody IS a moron! DUUUUUUUH ME DUMB!1111

That ending right there really did ya' justice...

Inner_Eulogy
07-31-2008, 01:31 PM
haha

you're still gay

Kody27
07-31-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm a losing old gay man, can I be your friend?

Kody27
07-31-2008, 05:27 PM
That ending right there really did ya' justice...

Thanks you stupid idiot.

Inner_Eulogy
08-01-2008, 10:38 AM
and your still a loser, old man

lol, riiight. That's why people get along with me and not a soul on here actually likes you.

Inner_Eulogy
08-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Thanks you stupid idiot.

No, according to iAM, I'm a loser old man....get it right Kody, wtf?

Kody27
08-01-2008, 03:49 PM
No, according to iAM, I'm a loser old man....get it right Kody, wtf?

Edit: Thanks you old man loser.

Inner_Eulogy
08-04-2008, 10:38 AM
Edit: Thanks you old man loser.

dick

NMoB
08-04-2008, 11:39 AM
dick

is this like jeopardy?? Is that the answer to the question "What Inner Eulogy has in his mouth or ass at all times""

Kody27
08-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Yes, yes this is like Jeopardy.

Inner_Eulogy
08-04-2008, 12:02 PM
Yes, yes this is like Jeopardy.

In that case that would leave you two as the losers that went home broke and feeling stupid

NMoB
08-04-2008, 02:55 PM
In that case that would leave you two as the losers that went home broke and feeling stupid

i gotta lovely parting gift of the board game! Motherfuckers!

Kody27
08-04-2008, 03:58 PM
here's the daily double bitch, this tdn member has a samurai sword collection from QVC, 23 silk dragon shirts his mom bought him, and lives her basement even though he's 30....you have 30 seconds

Inner_Eulogy
08-05-2008, 10:10 AM
here's the daily double bitch, this tdn member has a samurai sword collection from QVC, 23 silk dragon shirts his mom bought him, and lives her basement even though he's 30....you have 30 seconds

I'd have to agree with Rivek. I don't own any samurai swords, although they are fucking cool and far better than your little Dungeons N Dragons pewter statues or stamp collection. I don't own any silk shirts and I've bought everything I own including my 2007 Mustang GT with my OWN money. My mom lives 30min away and her basement doesn't have enough room for me even if I wanted to live there since it has a $4,000.00 pool table, 2 Pinball machines, a bar, a dart board, Stereo system and a 46" HDtv.

Yeah, it's fun to visit there too. I'm mature enough to get along with my family and hang out, unlike you're sorry ass.

Inner_Eulogy
08-05-2008, 11:05 AM
My dad and I have been trying to set up a gameroom like that in my parents' house for a while now... but every time we get together we end up just hanging out instead of working on it. lol.

You should get it done, it'll give ya' more to do while you sit around drinking beer and shootin' the shit.

Inner_Eulogy
08-05-2008, 11:26 AM
Hahaha. True. I think that part of the problem is motivation; we've already got enough to entertain us. My parents just like to take extra money they've saved and splurge on comforts here and there. They're not the richest people by any means, but they know damn well how to manage their money so they can enjoy upper-middle-class lifestyle on wages that wouldn't seem to support such.

Speaking of money management, I need to pick up some beer after work.

blake_bergeron
08-05-2008, 11:48 AM
*bzz*

Who is Kody27?

Awesome. I'll take "Reasons why Kody27 likes the cock", for $300.

because he can get it from rivek...

CrucifyTheEgo
08-05-2008, 12:11 PM
shiner bock, good choice. have you tried yuengling black & tan? it takes a little getting used to, but its quite good.

Inner_Eulogy
08-05-2008, 12:11 PM
Indeed you do.

What kind of beer do you prefer?

I stick to Shiner Bock myself, although since it's considered a "specialty" beer I sometimes have to settle for Coors Original / Light. On rare occasions, when I find some, I get Shiner Bohemian Black... that stuff is deliciouis.

I like a lot of different beers. The cheaper norm is Miller Lite but taste wise I'll go for Summer Shandy, Blue Moon (excellant), BL Bud Light w/Lime, Dos Equis, Killians.

Usually just depends on my mood. If not some of those I'll go for some good Merlot.

Inner_Eulogy
08-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Is that all you got PATD?

You say weak, I say bitch

WEAK ASS

BITCH!

WEAK ASS

BITCH!

CrucifyTheEgo
08-05-2008, 12:21 PM
I have, actually. I liked it off the bat though.

Then again I drink Guinness Draught semi-regularly, so...

i see you like real man's beer. a friend of mine and I once brewed a batch of Russian Imperial Stout. it was so dark and strong, like 8% alcohol. it was great.

im also a big fan of hard cider. woodchuck, ciderjack, hornsby's. great stuff

Inner_Eulogy
08-05-2008, 12:29 PM
i see you like real man's beer. a friend of mine and I once brewed a batch of Russian Imperial Stout. it was so dark and strong, like 8% alcohol. it was great.

im also a big fan of hard cider. woodchuck, ciderjack, hornsby's. great stuff

haha, yes because Apple Cider flavored beer is a manly beer.

Unless you're drinking wine coolers, Beer is beer and it's just a matter of personal taste.

CrucifyTheEgo
08-05-2008, 12:45 PM
its not flavored beer. its apple cider + alcohol. why does no one ever know wtf im talking about? i know its not "manly". i didnt say it was. i dont care either, its fucking good.

blake_bergeron
08-05-2008, 12:48 PM
IE's job is to make you feel like a pussy... he gets some kind of homosexual high from it...

CrucifyTheEgo
08-05-2008, 12:55 PM
meh, its whatever. ive been made fun of before about liking cider. it doesnt really bother me.

Inner_Eulogy
08-05-2008, 01:02 PM
its not flavored beer. its apple cider + alcohol. why does no one ever know wtf im talking about? i know its not "manly". i didnt say it was. i dont care either, its fucking good.

No, just a min ago you were commenting to Rivek saying "I see you drink a mans beer" as if many other were not "mans beers" as you put it. I know exactly what your talking about with the hard cider beers, I've had them too. I'm just sayin'

Basicalyl that was what my point was is that I like some of the flavored beers because I think they're good too. It was your "mans beer" comment that seemed like you were dissing other beers.

Inner_Eulogy
08-05-2008, 01:03 PM
IE's job is to make you feel like a pussy... he gets some kind of homosexual high from it...

Blake has no idea what he's talking about, he's just mad that I started tearing him a new asshole for being stupid

Inner_Eulogy
08-05-2008, 01:03 PM
meh, its whatever. ive been made fun of before about liking cider. it doesnt really bother me.

More of a misunderstanding really

blake_bergeron
08-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Blake has no idea what he's talking about, he's just made that I started tearing him a new asshole for being stupid

you're right... i'm so "made" right now... learn how to type before calling someone else stupid...

Inner_Eulogy
08-05-2008, 01:09 PM
you're right... i'm so "made" right now... learn how to type before calling someone else stupid...

It's called a typo ya' dumbfuck, I'm surprised you can even figure out how to log onto your computer.

CrucifyTheEgo
08-05-2008, 01:11 PM
its cool. no harm done. i try not to get worked up over internet arguments or comments. most people at school have no idea what hard cider is, nor can they figure it out based on the name "hard cider". it just pisses me off when people think its beer and im like "no, its hard CIDER".

i didnt mean to diss the beer you like. what i meant by "mans beer" is that i guess it takes a real beer lover to drink the darker, stronger beers. anyway, im gonna shut up now.

blake_bergeron
08-05-2008, 01:11 PM
It's called a typo ya' dumbfuck, I'm surprised you can even figure out how to log onto your computer.

your flames are going downhill, my friend...

Inner_Eulogy
08-05-2008, 01:36 PM
your flames are going downhill, my friend...

In that case I'll meet you in the valley you never crawled out of to begin with

blake_bergeron
08-05-2008, 01:38 PM
In that case I'll meet you in the valley you never crawled out of to begin with

*I'm IE, the awesomest of all the awesomeness that's awesome*
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Kody27
08-05-2008, 02:08 PM
I'd have to agree with Rivek. I don't own any samurai swords, although they are fucking cool and far better than your little Dungeons N Dragons pewter statues or stamp collection. I don't own any silk shirts and I've bought everything I own including my 2007 Mustang GT with my OWN money. My mom lives 30min away and her basement doesn't have enough room for me even if I wanted to live there since it has a $4,000.00 pool table, 2 Pinball machines, a bar, a dart board, Stereo system and a 46" HDtv.

Yeah, it's fun to visit there too. I'm mature enough to get along with my family and hang out, unlike you're sorry ass.

I'm mature to hang out with my mom, especially after she shot my dad last year in self defense. It was fucked up but there was a $4,000 pool table in the room, so that made it easier to deal with. I'm sorry, I should of substituted samurai swords and silk shirts for even gayer shit like a '07 Crustang GT and a dart board...Thumbs up dude!

CrucifyTheEgo
08-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Straight up, man. I enjoy bock beer and middle-of-the-road lagers most of the time, but every now and then you just have to have a beer with plenty of character.

Have you ever heard of Arrogant Bastard Ale?

no I cant say I have, but it sounds like something I should check out.

also, PATD and Chody27, you two need to gtfo. you guys are some dumb motherfucks.

also, also, IE I just read the list of beer you said you like. Im a fan of Blue Moon and Dos Equis too. What do you think of the Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale that comes out around halloween? Its not bad I think.

Kody27
08-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Dude man, like totally stop bein so lame and immature, I'm tryin to have a serious conversation about run of the mill beer names ok? Speakin of lame beer, coors and coors light taste like horse piss, as does all american beer... gtfo? does that stand for get the freak on, because that's what I'm doin with your mom right now.

Kody27
08-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Rasputin is the only way to go, it's absolutely disgustingly black and 9% alcohol. And, coincidentally, the same fellow on the limited edition tool concert posters. weird. heres a random review of it

"Taste: Very interesting - lots of burnt and smoky notes here, more so than in most other RISs I've tried; a few faint lighter toasted notes (dark coffee, bitter chocolate), but the smoky notes really dominate this one. A earthy, grassy hoppiness abounds for the last half of the sip, jarringly so at first (I thought the bottle was infected!), but it grows on you a little. Slightly harsh alcohol in the finish.

Appearance: A deep, thick brownish-black beer - a few shades white of black - with a fast fading coffee-colored head, streaky, runny lacing.

Drinkability: Lower in abv% than other RISs, and pretty interesting. A well crafted beer, especially if you like the darker, more highly-toasted RISs."

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 05:32 AM
*I'm IE, the awesomest of all the awesomeness that's awesome*
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That was just fucking retarded.

A) There's no fucking way you're my age.

B) Are you done yet? Take your fucking meds and go back to sleep

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 05:35 AM
That was just fucking retarded.

A) There's no fucking way you're my age.

B) Are you done yet? Take your fucking meds and go back to sleep

nothing else better to say, huh??

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 05:40 AM
I'm mature to hang out with my mom, especially after she shot my dad last year in self defense. It was fucked up but there was a $4,000 pool table in the room, so that made it easier to deal with. I'm sorry, I should of substituted samurai swords and silk shirts for even gayer shit like a '07 Crustang GT and a dart board...Thumbs up dude!

I'm not sure I even follow wtf you're point was in this and as far as the Mustang GT, I'm pretty sure you're entirely outnumbered as to whether it's a cool car or not

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 05:41 AM
also, also, IE I just read the list of beer you said you like. Im a fan of Blue Moon and Dos Equis too. What do you think of the Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale that comes out around halloween? Its not bad I think.

I've actually never tried the Pumpkin Ale but it doesn't sound like something I'd want to try...they just had a new one the other day but I can't remember what it was called, it was in a yellow label Honey Moon or something maybe.

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 05:43 AM
I'm not sure I even follow wtf you're point was in this and as far as the Mustang GT, I'm pretty sure you're entirely outnumbered as to whether it's a cool car or not

NOT... they're cool only for pussies stuck in the 80's... who fashionably like yin yangs...

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 05:45 AM
NOT... they're cool only for pussies stuck in the 80's... who fashionably like yin yangs...

Haha, yeah right. You're Honda Civic is so much fucking cooler. So is your stamp collection.

Fucking dork

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 05:57 AM
Haha, yeah right. You're Honda Civic is so much fucking cooler. So is your stamp collection.

Fucking dork

no stamp collection and no civic... no car at all actually... we've got a van because of the whole family thing and i sold my car and got a bike... saves me 150-200 a month... not a bad deal... i live close to work...

Rolo
08-06-2008, 06:01 AM
I think i'm gonna create a "Inner vs. Blake arena" Thread, LOL

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 06:03 AM
I think i'm gonna create a "Inner vs. Blake arena" Thread, LOL

we'd probably be the only ones interested...

Rolo
08-06-2008, 06:16 AM

At least your little battle would be in one thread instead of all around TDN, imo

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 07:12 AM
At least your little battle would be in one thread instead of all around TDN, imo

good point...

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 09:53 AM
no stamp collection and no civic... no car at all actually... we've got a van because of the whole family thing and i sold my car and got a bike... saves me 150-200 a month... not a bad deal... i live close to work...

A van, yes of course...that's definately far better than a mustang. What was I thinking

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 09:53 AM

You and Rolo? I ain't going there.

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 09:54 AM

I'll still be jumping from thread to thread like a spider monkey on crack

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 10:05 AM
A van, yes of course...that's definately far better than a mustang. What was I thinking

the fact that you need to feel cool by owning a mustang is pathetic... and what the hell else is someone with 3 children supposed to drive besides a van??

Yast3r
08-06-2008, 10:07 AM
the fact that you need to feel cool by owning a mustang is pathetic... and what the hell else is someone with 3 children supposed to drive besides a van??

Any four door car would do. A Lumina perhaps? Cheap and reliable--plus tons of room for carrying things.

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 10:13 AM

I don't need the car to feel cool. The car is cool in itself. Ask anyone.

And you COULD have gotten a 4-door Dodge Charger with a hemi in it sissy boy

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 10:16 AM
I don't need the car to feel cool. The car is cool in itself. Ask anyone.

And you COULD have gotten a 4-door Dodge Charger with a hemi in it sissy boy

and spend 3 times as much on gas as i do now... hmmm no thanks..

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 10:17 AM
Any four door car would do. A Lumina perhaps? Cheap and reliable--plus tons of room for carrying things.

two car seats and a booster would not fit in any 4 door car... you will realize this when you have children of your own...

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 10:23 AM
two car seats and a booster would not fit in any 4 door car... you will realize this when you have children of your own...

Well, perhaps if you weren't some trailer trash redneck you wouldn't be spitting out so many kids at once

Yast3r
08-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Well, perhaps if you weren't some trailer trash redneck you wouldn't be spitting out so many kids at once

Perhaps he should stop jacking off into his sisters underwear drawer?

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 10:28 AM

first and second are two years apart and the third is adopted... i wouldn't expect someone like you to understand the importance of humanitarianism... you could probably care less about other people anywhere else... thats been made very clear here...

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 10:49 AM
first and second are two years apart and the third is adopted... i wouldn't expect someone like you to understand the importance of humanitarianism... you could probably care less about other people anywhere else... thats been made very clear here...

I don't care about a fucking loser like you. But I do happen to give to charity as well as sponsoring 2 children in third world countries...shows what you fucking know stupid redneck

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 10:54 AM
I don't care about a fucking loser like you. But I do happen to give to charity as well as sponsoring 2 children in third world countries...shows what you fucking know stupid redneck

the money you donate to third world countries probably doesn't get to anyone who needs it... you just do it to make yourself feel better, which is horrible... giving your money is worthless is you ever did some looking into where most of the money people "give" goes you'd know that... you could actually do so much more than give a few bucks here and there, but your selfish pathetic ass only cares about #1... and whats sad is you probably know that and still don't do anything about it... so fuck off you careless piece of shit..

Yast3r
08-06-2008, 10:58 AM
the money you donate to third world countries probably doesn't get to anyone who needs it... you just do it to make yourself feel better, which is horrible... giving your money is worthless is you ever did some looking into where most of the money people "give" goes you'd know that... you could actually do so much more than give a few bucks here and there, but your selfish pathetic ass only cares about #1... and whats sad is you probably know that and still don't do anything about it... so fuck off you careless piece of shit..

Good point.

Future note for everyone: Don't donate to charities.

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Good point.

Future note for everyone: Don't donate to charities.

i wasn't saying that... i was putting him in his place for thinking he is mr. peace because he drops his pocket change in a salvation army bucket outside of walmart every christmas...

Yast3r
08-06-2008, 11:10 AM
i wasn't saying that... i was putting him in his place for thinking he is mr. peace because he drops his pocket change in a salvation army bucket outside of walmart every christmas...

He donates to multiple charities and helps fund 2 children. He hasn't ever mentioned that so what gratification is that to him? I'm not currently--nor am I ever going to be donating to somone unless I get a good paying job. That doesn't make me feel guilty or make me feel as though I need to spare pity dollars to charities.

Inner donates out of the goodness of his heart and doesn't glorify himself for doing so.

I think where you stated "the fact that I adopt a child has been mentioned all over the place" is further emphasizing your detrimental aspect that you attached to Inner. You need to rub it in everyones face that you've adopted a child to make yourself better.

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 11:12 AM

I agree that there are a lot of charities as you mention, but unlike you're dumb fucking uneducated ass, I research things before I put my money into them and confirm that my money actually serves the cause and/or goes directly to funding the 2 children. Try again dipshit

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 11:13 AM
He donates to multiple charities and helps fund 2 children. He hasn't ever mentioned that so what gratification is that to him? I'm not currently--nor am I ever going to be donating to somone unless I get a good paying job. That doesn't make me feel guilty or make me feel as though I need to spare pity dollars to charities.

Inner donates out of the goodness of his heart and doesn't glorify himself for doing so.

I think where you stated "the fact that I adopt a child has been mentioned all over the place" is further emphasizing your detrimental aspect that you attached to Inner. You need to rub it in everyones face that you've adopted a child to make yourself better.

Exactly....very well said. Not that Blake knows anything about that.

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 11:17 AM

how the hell do you know what and where he donates his money if he's NEVER talked about??? either he has and you're full of shit or he hasn't and you trying to get his cock as far down your throat as you can... i think maybe both... and i only corrected him when he said i "popped kids out"... any other reference to my children was made when someone one asked me... but you wouldn't know that because you're to whatever to go through all the past posts... you're just assuming that i bring it up all the time... i was asked once and it has come up a few other times...

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 11:18 AM
I agree that there are a lot of charities as you mention, but unlike you're dumb fucking uneducated ass, I research things before I put my money into them and confirm that my money actually serves the cause and/or goes directly to funding the 2 children. Try again dipshit

i doubt that, but keep saying that on here so everyone knows how high you are on the pole...

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 11:20 AM
i doubt that, but keep saying that on here so everyone knows how high you are on the pole...

I'd rather be at the top of the pole than to have it sticking up my ass as yourself

Yast3r
08-06-2008, 11:22 AM
how the hell do you know what and where he donates his money if he's NEVER talked about??? either he has and you're full of shit or he hasn't and you trying to get his cock as far down your throat as you can... i think maybe both... and i only corrected him when he said i "popped kids out"... any other reference to my children was made when someone one asked me... but you wouldn't know that because you're to whatever to go through all the past posts... you're just assuming that i bring it up all the time... i was asked once and it has come up a few other times...

1) If someones not agreeing with you, that has nothing to do with trying to impress the person you're arguing with.
2) Inner has been the person I've seen eye-to-eye with since I first came here, he's the guy who originally roped me into conversations and got me talking with Rivek and the group. Therefor there's nothing that he or I would get out of "sucking each others cocks", which is in reality your pathetic attempt at diminishing my presence in this argument.
3) Who fucking cares if I didn't know what charities he uses, he gives money away to the needy--it doesn't fucking matter where he's donating to. You're simply grasping at any pathetic little strings and trying to make them into arguments against him.

As you stated before, it's not about winning... but let me just tell you that in this argument, you lost.

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 11:25 AM
He's ignored anyways.....I say boycott

Yast3r
08-06-2008, 11:27 AM
You now made my speech disappear. Thanks alot Inner. :(

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 11:32 AM
You now made my speech disappear. Thanks alot Inner. :(

How so?

Yast3r
08-06-2008, 11:32 AM
It's on the past page.

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 11:33 AM
It's on the past page.

Oh...didn't you just say you were placing me on ignore?

Yast3r
08-06-2008, 11:34 AM
Shh, spoiling the illusion.

Inner_Eulogy
08-06-2008, 11:43 AM
Shh, spoiling the illusion.

*POOF*

better?

Yast3r
08-06-2008, 11:45 AM
If you reappear with the body of a tortoise.... with flowers in your mouth, then yes.

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 11:46 AM
If you reappear with the body of a tortoise.... with flowers in your mouth, then yes.

he'll never lose the yin yang...

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 11:52 AM
can someone be unignored, or has IE gotten rid of me forever?

Yast3r
08-06-2008, 11:52 AM
He has to take you off the ignore list.

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 11:54 AM
He has to take you off the ignore list.

gotcha...

Yast3r
08-06-2008, 11:56 AM
gotcha...

Every post you do leaves a message saying "You cannot read this post because Blake_Bergeron is on your ignore list. Click here to see post" and if he clicks your profile there is a "unignore this user" or something like that.

blake_bergeron
08-06-2008, 11:57 AM
Every post you do leaves a message saying "You cannot read this post because Blake_Bergeron is on your ignore list. Click here to see post" and if he clicks your profile there is a "unignore this user" or something like that.

i've never ignored anyone so i didn't know... thanks

Kody27
08-06-2008, 12:55 PM

Everything about Inner's persona can be explained with a quantity of money.
How hip is Inner? - Hmm, 07 Mustang (how original)
How grateful is Inner? Depends only on how much money is spent to charities!!!
How mature is Inner? Mature enough to brag about hit mom's $4,000 pool table to a bunch of people half his age...
Well, now we know all we need to know about you, thanks! Squash that beef bitch.

Like calling someone a stupid fucking redneck is okay because you "adopted" some kid across the world that you've never seen. Way to go dad.

Kody27
08-06-2008, 03:10 PM
1) If someones not agreeing with you, that has nothing to do with trying to impress the person you're arguing with.
2) Inner has been the person I've seen eye-to-eye with since I first came here, he's the guy who originally roped me into conversations and got me talking with Rivek and the group. Therefor there's nothing that he or I would get out of "sucking each others cocks", which is in reality your pathetic attempt at diminishing my presence in this argument.
3) Who fucking cares if I didn't know what charities he uses, he gives money away to the needy--it doesn't fucking matter where he's donating to. You're simply grasping at any pathetic little strings and trying to make them into arguments against him.

As you stated before, it's not about winning... but let me just tell you that in this argument, you lost.

If inner is the person you see eye to eye with, and you had to be roped in like cattle to talk to Rivek (oooooooh my!) and "the group" then I feel sorry for you. No wonder you have to blatantly state who you deem the "winner" and "loser" of a discussion, rivek does that all the time to save time from actually winning arguments. "I WIN YOU LOSE ALL DISCUSSIONS ARE CONTESTS TO SEE WHO CAN SAY WHO WON FASTER". Spoken like a true leader, I mean a cheer leader, whatever.
Using the fact that you do donate money to charities as a backup argument to make yourself look good in conversation is ignorant and defeats the whole purpose of being charitable, you're not supposed to expect anything in return, like good karma, or a better looking reputation as a human being, it's supposed to be unconditional giving without bragging about it or using to make yourself look better in any way. Way to go.

akarsha_
08-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Measuring your penises would be a lot quicker than all this dribble.

Yast3r
08-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Using the fact that you do donate money to charities as a backup argument to make yourself look good in conversation is ignorant and defeats the whole purpose of being charitable, you're not supposed to expect anything in return, like good karma, or a better looking reputation as a human being, it's supposed to be unconditional giving without bragging about it or using to make yourself look better in any way. Way to go.

Read the fucking posts. Inner never tried to make himself look good, he was being called cheap and someone who only cares about himself. His rebuttal was that he donates to charities--which in any light is admirable. I don't give a fuck if someone is donating to a good cause for self glorification, it's helping people just the same isn't it?

Kody, don't go flinging dirt my way when you've not got a clue as to what is going on in the threads. Blake was just as guilty as Rivek and Inner_Eulogy in this argument, which he will probably admit himself.

Also, Rivek is a great guy, as is Inner--if you don't see them as a good bunch, that's your problem.

Kody27
08-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Kody, don't go flinging dirt my way when you've not got a clue as to what is going on in the threads. Blake was just as guilty as Rivek and Inner_Eulogy in this argument, which he will probably admit himself.

Also, Rivek is a great guy, as is Inner--if you don't see them as a good bunch, that's your problem.

I see them as a good bunch all right, a good bunch of greasy over-analytical geeks with small penises. You're right though, I'm not sure that I am clued into whats "going on" in the threads here. This is probably a good thing. I leave that to guys like you rivek and inner, I just come in for the occasional idiot bashing and arguing with 30 year old guys about who's got more money...Actually I'm poor and I don't care if anyone knows about my bull shit material possessions, especially anyone on here so bite me.

Kody27
08-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Measuring your penises would be a lot quicker than all this dribble.

That would require that the others have penises to begin with, so we'll just have to use our brains to discuss like you're supposed to, jackass. If you're just gonna sit on the sidelines and shout shit at the players then get the fuck out, or join in, but don't make yourself feel holier than though because you can't be included in the conversation.

CrucifyTheEgo
08-06-2008, 05:41 PM
youre dumb ^

akarsha_
08-06-2008, 06:10 PM
That would require that the others have penises to begin with, so we'll just have to use our brains to discuss like you're supposed to, jackass. If you're just gonna sit on the sidelines and shout shit at the players then get the fuck out, or join in, but don't make yourself feel holier than though because you can't be included in the conversation.
Was it wrong for me to think I could come into a thread about Rosetta Stoned and actually read some discussion on it?

Silly me.

blake_bergeron
08-07-2008, 04:57 AM
Not silly you at all. In fact your post was probably the most relevant one I have read in awhile. This forum needs to be sanitized. Maybe Dan can call in the CDC?

Roseta is amazing btw. Was incredible live. I could prattle on about the quality of composition and technical intricacy in this song but that would be a waste of time. I think for a number of Tool fan's once they saw and heard this song live it grew on them even if they didn't appreciate it right away.

i loved it the first time i heard it... didn't understand what the hell he was saying, but the guitar riff sucked me in... "orange slices" is about the only thing i understood the first time i heard the song... maybe thats why i liked it...

Inner_Eulogy
08-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Everything about Inner's persona can be explained with a quantity of money.
How hip is Inner? - Hmm, 07 Mustang (how original)
How grateful is Inner? Depends only on how much money is spent to charities!!!
How mature is Inner? Mature enough to brag about hit mom's $4,000 pool table to a bunch of people half his age...
Well, now we know all we need to know about you, thanks! Squash that beef bitch.

Like calling someone a stupid fucking redneck is okay because you "adopted" some kid across the world that you've never seen. Way to go dad.

You should look in the mirror, you're the only person here who read what I said and saw only money. It's more along the lines of showing exactly who YOU are. And I never adopted anybody. I sponsor, there's a fucking difference idiot. I'll be adding your stupid ass to iggy as well.

blake_bergeron
08-07-2008, 11:14 AM
You should look in the mirror, you're the only person here who read what I said and saw only money. It's more along the lines of showing exactly who YOU are. And I never adopted anybody. I sponsor, there's a fucking difference idiot. I'll be adding your stupid ass to iggy as well.

but then soon you'll have no one to talk to...

Yast3r
08-07-2008, 11:25 AM
but then soon you'll have no one to talk to...

Not being able to talk to Kody won't kill anyone.

Rolo
08-07-2008, 12:57 PM
You and Rolo? I ain't going there.

Well, then i ain't making one >:(

Rolo
08-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Was it wrong for me to think I could come into a thread about Rosetta Stoned and actually read some discussion on it?

Silly me.

LOL.

Too little too late, imo

Maybe if you checked in about two years earlier, you might have found a serious conversation. It's about time for some new material to discuss...

Rolo
08-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Hard Cider is fantastic. Who gives a fuck if it's manly? I mean seriously the actual notion of an alcoholic beverage not being "manly" enough is absurd at best and in all actuality down right retarded. Amazing how everything becomes a pissing contest around here.

Oh

and

10,000 Days

great album.

Listen while drinkin Hard Cider.

Peace

im out
Excellent suggestion!

Inner_Eulogy
08-07-2008, 01:34 PM
I'm gonna go home and drink watching the Bears game

Rolo
08-07-2008, 01:54 PM
I'm gonna go home and drink watching the Bears game

Any combination of having a drink while entertaining yourself is fine by me.

(typing this down, i'm already preparing myself for the creative minds out there who'd wanna come up with their ideas of entertainment)

akarsha_
08-07-2008, 02:00 PM
LOL.

Too little too late, imo

Maybe if you checked in about two years earlier, you might have found a serious conversation. It's about time for some new material to discuss...

Well it wouldn't have even needed to be serious. Just not the flaming war that was.

Anyways, back to reading I go.

Rolo
08-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Well it wouldn't have even needed to be serious. Just not the flaming war that was.

Anyways, back to reading I go.

I agree there is a bit much of that around here.

blake_bergeron
08-07-2008, 02:06 PM
I agree there is a bit much of that around here.

i'm done...

akarsha_
08-07-2008, 02:18 PM
=)

Rolo
08-07-2008, 02:21 PM
i'm done...

It's about time, Blake

Yast3r
08-07-2008, 03:47 PM
He has to be done, no one is left to argue with him lol.

Kody27
08-07-2008, 05:29 PM

No, it's just that everything you say is generally you bragging about how much something cost. Flaunting a mustang, a 4,000 dollar pool table, an hdtv, a dart board (?), a sponsor, it's just a quantity of money. There's no reason for it, it doesn't make you any better or any cooler. Also, I'll take your iggy and break it off in your pee hole.

Yast3r
08-08-2008, 04:02 AM
No, it's just that everything you say is generally you bragging about how much something cost. Flaunting a mustang, a 4,000 dollar pool table, an hdtv, a dart board (?), a sponsor, it's just a quantity of money. There's no reason for it, it doesn't make you any better or any cooler. Also, I'll take your iggy and break it off in your pee hole.

Posting nonsense about breaking pee holes serves no purpose as the point of ignore is that he can't read it.

Hint: Don't try and communicate with the person who has you on ignore.

Inner_Eulogy
08-08-2008, 10:00 AM

I never once came out and just bragged about it. You were using shit you made up in your head about who you thought I was as a person and I gave you the facts. If I were bragging about money I'd be going around just openly expressing it to make myself feel better, which is exactly what Yast3r's point was. You and I had squashed our beef a while back but the minute Blake and I got into it your little poser tendancies took over and you felt compelled to jump on the bandwagon.

Inner_Eulogy
08-08-2008, 10:00 AM
Posting nonsense about breaking pee holes serves no purpose as the point of ignore is that he can't read it.

Hint: Don't try and communicate with the person who has you on ignore.

I haven't gotten around to it yet

blake_bergeron
08-08-2008, 10:03 AM
It's about time, Blake

how come its me that had to stop for everyone to say, "finally"... IE and rivek kept it up just as long... anyway i don't care... i can take being the bigger person anyway...

Yast3r
08-08-2008, 10:53 AM
I haven't gotten around to it yet

You really should. Procrastination is a great enemy to overcome--but once you do it, you'll thank yourself.

blake_bergeron
08-08-2008, 11:12 AM
He has to be done, no one is left to argue with him lol.

thats true..

Kody27
08-08-2008, 02:31 PM
I never once came out and just bragged about it. You were using shit you made up in your head about who you thought I was as a person and I gave you the facts. If I were bragging about money I'd be going around just openly expressing it to make myself feel better, which is exactly what Yast3r's point was. You and I had squashed our beef a while back but the minute Blake and I got into it your little poser tendancies took over and you felt compelled to jump on the bandwagon.

i don't remember us having then squashing beef, because i don't really keep up with what arguments i won and lost with people on here, it doesn't matter. I like how me calling you out on your money flaunting is being a "poser". That makes perfect sense. And bragging about your mustang and your moms hdtv isn't jumping on the bandwagon, it's driving the damn thing.

akarsha_
08-08-2008, 02:54 PM
This message is hidden because Kody27 is on your ignore list.

Yast3r
08-08-2008, 03:02 PM

You put him on iggy? You're definitely showing all signs of awesome.

1) You hate Kody
2) You've got a great avatar
3) You haven't made a post about how you see bats smacking their heads on ceilings as you listen to Tool.

akarsha_
08-08-2008, 08:33 PM
1. Kody doesn't seem to know when enough is enough.
2. Thank you.
3. Tool is great music. Nothing more, nothing less. The only time I've seen things when listening to tool was when I was on acid.

Yast3r
08-09-2008, 03:50 AM
1. Kody doesn't seem to know when enough is enough.
2. Thank you.
3. Tool is great music. Nothing more, nothing less. The only time I've seen things when listening to tool was when I was on acid.

Citrus acid? That stuffs lethal. I popped some Sunny Delight and started seeing so much shit.

akarsha_
08-09-2008, 04:06 AM
Citrus acid? That stuffs lethal. I popped some Sunny Delight and started seeing so much shit.
Much better than what you saw listening to tool?

Yast3r
08-09-2008, 04:21 AM
Much better than what you saw listening to tool?

Yes.

I was in the rim of a megaphone and a gigantic cyclops pursed his lips against it and the vibrations knocked me into a pool of fruit punch. I tried swimming to the top but was spiralling down in a sugary cyclone. When I reached the bottom I saw tiny squirrels riding on rather large ants. They appeared to have been dancing from the cyclops humming into the megaphone.

A bird came made of light... he exploded above the pool and created the most intense light show I've ever seen. Shortly after a techno fish came by and started producing some electro beats to go in tune with the giant cyclops humming.

Me, the ants, squirrels and techno fish danced the night away.

akarsha_
08-09-2008, 06:00 AM
Yes.

I was in the rim of a megaphone and a gigantic cyclops pursed his lips against it and the vibrations knocked me into a pool of fruit punch. I tried swimming to the top but was spiralling down in a sugary cyclone. When I reached the bottom I saw tiny squirrels riding on rather large ants. They appeared to have been dancing from the cyclops humming into the megaphone.

A bird came made of light... he exploded above the pool and created the most intense light show I've ever seen. Shortly after a techno fish came by and started producing some electro beats to go in tune with the giant cyclops humming.

Me, the ants, squirrels and techno fish danced the night away.

Looks like I need to get myself some of these citrus juices.....

Everyone needs to spiral out sometimes, right?

Kody27
08-10-2008, 08:34 PM
Thank you for revealing the fact that you absolutely suck at playing guitar by calling Rosetta Stoned a technically intricate song. Lol.

I think he said the intricacy of the song, not just the guitar. Alone, no the guitar is not intricate in that song, but set in front of the other instruments, it is given a more intricate illusion because of the way they weave around each other.

Yast3r
08-11-2008, 04:17 AM
Ooh I want to join in! *puts Kody on ignore list.

Cool.

Rolo
08-11-2008, 04:24 AM
This message not hidden because when i see Kody27 i just skip his post and start reading the next one.

NMoB
08-11-2008, 06:10 AM
This message not hidden because when i see Kody27 i just skip his post and start reading the next one.

So i'm not alone in this world. Thank god!!

Rolo
08-11-2008, 06:32 AM
Hi NMoB, I'm Rolo and i'm a Kody27-ignorer "oldfashioned style"

tali
08-11-2008, 07:19 AM
3) You haven't made a post about how you see bats smacking their heads on ceilings as you listen to Tool.

Yeah that would be pretty wierd.

Wait, WHAT?!

Nice to know I'm fodder for the sheep ^_^

Yast3r
08-11-2008, 07:22 AM
Actually your last post was redeeming. The one prior to that ^.

Yast3r
08-11-2008, 01:56 PM
Who the living fuck is this tali guy?

He's an 07er with a low post count, so he either lurks or just doesn't log on often...

From what I gather it's actually a girl. She was once a member but didn't really post and then came back recently to find that everyone here is an ass. She created the thread "What happened, Assholes!" where she described her encounter with a douchebag (me) and then said she was going to leave the forums.

She never did and is starting to post again--this time without the retardedness and is actually poking fun at herself which is a redeeming quality.

blake_bergeron
08-11-2008, 02:02 PM
maybe shes thinking, 'if you cant beat em join em'

Yast3r
08-11-2008, 04:10 PM
I want to see more future posts from Tali to see if the change actually took place or if it was a glimpse of what she could be.

Kody27
08-11-2008, 06:12 PM
if ignorance is bliss then you dumbasses must be in paradise by now. Go hang yourselves ya bloody wankers!

dxs
08-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Mm, I've been gone.
and I have no idea what's happening.

Inner_Eulogy
08-12-2008, 10:08 AM
if ignorance is bliss then you dumbasses must be in paradise by now. Go hang yourselves ya bloody wankers!

haha, he called you bloody wankers....how pathetic

Inner_Eulogy
08-12-2008, 10:09 AM
Hops on the boat with the Kody27 lynching party

Inner_Eulogy
08-12-2008, 10:09 AM

blake_bergeron
08-12-2008, 10:20 AM
peanut butter sandwiches and chili cheese fritos are a good combo...

Inner_Eulogy
08-12-2008, 10:26 AM
I should be getting my work done

dxs
08-12-2008, 10:58 AM

It's okay, you're not on MY ignore list.

As I have not known what has happened here.

Inner_Eulogy
08-12-2008, 11:14 AM
It's okay, you're not on MY ignore list.

As I have not known what has happened here.

Well then you're just lame. Kody's a waste of space

dxs
08-12-2008, 11:16 AM
I don't know what's happened here, thus, no reason to ignore him.

I haven't been given a proper explanation.

Inner_Eulogy
08-12-2008, 11:18 AM
I don't know what's happened here, thus, no reason to ignore him.

I haven't been given a proper explanation.

Everybody's doin' it....you wanna be cool dontcha'?

dxs
08-12-2008, 11:18 AM
No.

I want to be right.

Inner_Eulogy
08-12-2008, 11:19 AM
No.

I want to be right.

It's cool to be right, and you are currently in the wrong

dxs
08-12-2008, 11:21 AM
How can I be wrong if I do not acknowledge my wrongs?
i must be proved wrong.

Inner_Eulogy
08-12-2008, 03:46 PM
How can I be wrong if I do not acknowledge my wrongs?

Now that's classic.....ignorance doesn't equal right

dxs
08-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Enlighten me.

blake_bergeron
08-13-2008, 06:23 AM
ignorance doesn't equal right

ignorance doesn't equal anything... not even bliss to any cliché addicts out there...

Inner_Eulogy
08-13-2008, 07:49 AM
He's saying that you're ignorant to the fact that he goes around bashing people without provocation or any actual fact in his counterpoints, therefore he's either an intentional troll or a terribly shitty poster and should be put on ignore to stop the inevitable arguments which cause Dan to swoop down and BANHAMMER THE SHIT OUT OF THIS PLACE.

QED, put him on fucking ignore.

Million dollars.

Purdy much

Inner_Eulogy
08-13-2008, 07:50 AM
ignorance doesn't equal anything... not even bliss to any cliché addicts out there...

Um....yeeahhh...**shakes head**

Yast3r
08-13-2008, 07:52 AM
All these thoughts they make no sense,
I find bliss in ignorance.

/Linkin Park.

Inner_Eulogy
08-13-2008, 07:53 AM

/Linkin Park.

Thanks Yas'

Yast3r
08-13-2008, 07:55 AM
You're welcome. I bet you thought it as well.

dxs
08-13-2008, 08:31 AM
It makes sense, it does.

What song?
I have, like, three Linkin Park albums that were handed down, but I don't even listen to them...:(

Yast3r
08-13-2008, 08:35 AM
I don't remember, and I don't want to remember. Having the first Linkin Park album scarred my childhood.

slamminsalmon
08-13-2008, 08:36 AM
this thread took off!

dxs
08-13-2008, 08:36 AM
I can't stand Linkin Park, in all honesty.

Inner_Eulogy
08-13-2008, 08:39 AM
I can't stand Linkin Park, in all honesty.

I like 'em...and don't care what nobody says

dxs
08-13-2008, 08:41 AM
I like 'em...and don't care what nobody says

To be honest, it's the fact that almost every song is about the same thing.

Then, the fact that they stir the scene kids into throwing themselves off buildings.

Then, the fact that their teenage fans are mostly composed of total poseurs.

Then, the fact that, due to these things, their songs slowly but surely start to numben and mean less and less.

I seem to have more of a grudge over their effects rather than their cause.

Yast3r
08-13-2008, 08:43 AM
What about those Beastie Boys? Great band or what?

dxs
08-13-2008, 08:44 AM
I've heard Beastie Boys, and I can't say much other than the fact that they're all right. I don't know much about them to say much more.

However, lots of mothers around here like the band.

blake_bergeron
08-13-2008, 09:20 AM

/Linkin Park.

you should be injured for referencing linkin park in a tool forum...

NMoB
08-13-2008, 11:49 AM
you should be injured for referencing linkin park in a tool forum...

Couldn't agree more.

blake_bergeron
08-13-2008, 11:57 AM
What about those Beastie Boys? Great band or what?

"i like my sugar with coffee and cream"

Yast3r
08-13-2008, 12:02 PM
"i like my sugar with coffee and cream"

Definitely a great line from one of the greatest bands ever?

blake_bergeron
08-13-2008, 12:04 PM
Definitely a great line from one of the greatest bands ever?

thats how i drink my sugar, so that line's always stuck with me.

blake_bergeron
08-13-2008, 01:55 PM
i don't know any more of that song... except

another dimension new galaxy
intergalactic planetary..

theamazingtool
08-13-2008, 04:20 PM
cant remember what they said
god damn
shit the bed

Kody27
08-13-2008, 05:07 PM
Whoaaa this thread took off....To shit.
We got the usual 3some sucking each other off every other post,you know, Rivek yast3r and inner rambling on about who wins and loses all the arguments...
And then when someone comes along and pisses on their parade of "pwning all the noobs" with their anal, "reputation-to-keep" stylish cock sucking holier than thou logic, they ignore them. Like they've made a little club where the initiation is to ignore all the people who don't immediately start sucking them off because they brag about themselves and how much better they are at knowing everything...
Whoo hoo, inner drives a mustang, yast3r has no opinion of his own, and rivek is one step ahead of what other people deem worthy...here's your trophy now shut the fuck up. if you people don't see what I'm saying, put me on your ignore list, please?!

Esurient4Truth
08-13-2008, 06:40 PM
How can you piss people off if you're on ignore? They can't see what you've posted anyway, so it's a lost cause. Just sayin'

Oh, by the way, I made everyone a nice cup of coffee and hot chocolate, just in case you're not a coffee person.

dxs
08-13-2008, 06:57 PM
How can you piss people off if you're on ignore? They can't see what you've posted anyway, so it's a lost cause. Just sayin'

Oh, by the way, I made everyone a nice cup of coffee and hot chocolate, just in case you're not a coffee person.

...YAY!

Rolo
08-14-2008, 02:00 AM

This situation keeps Dan happy, imo

Gimmie some coffee too. No milk or sugar.

Yast3r
08-14-2008, 03:48 AM
Kody27

Lol.

blake_bergeron
08-14-2008, 05:01 AM
thanks for those lyrics riv... it was a fun read.

Kody27
08-14-2008, 12:07 PM
That's my point, he keeps posting to try to piss people off, which is funny, because his targets can't see his posts.

Gimme some coffee

how would you know if i'm trying to piss you off if i'm on your supposed ignore list...and how are you answering this question also? what about that one? and this one?

dxs
08-14-2008, 06:38 PM
alright

Hello. :D

Kody27
08-14-2008, 07:20 PM
alright

The only thing shriveling around here is Inner's baby dick in your cold mouth you red headed slut. I guess I don't understand the word ignore, I thought it meant to leave something alone, but you MUST always have to have the very last word in, if you don't, you feel like you've been cut short and god knows we couldn't have your precious reputation of having the last word in ruined. God knows Rivek can't just ignore somebody completely, because it hurts your little pride that someone isn't letting you walk all over them. So please, show me I'm wrong, ignore me if you can because you haven't yet.

blake_bergeron
08-15-2008, 05:16 AM
The only thing shriveling around here is Inner's baby dick in your cold mouth you red headed slut. I guess I don't understand the word ignore, I thought it meant to leave something alone, but you MUST always have to have the very last word in, if you don't, you feel like you've been cut short and god knows we couldn't have your precious reputation of having the last word in ruined. God knows Rivek can't just ignore somebody completely, because it hurts your little pride that someone isn't letting you walk all over them. So please, show me I'm wrong, ignore me if you can because you haven't yet.

seriously dude, chill out... i'm not a huge rivek fan either, but for one telling someone else to "let it go", you should listen to your own advice and LET IT GO..

dxs
08-15-2008, 10:49 AM
seriously dude, chill out... i'm not a huge rivek fan either, but for one telling someone else to "let it go", you should listen to your own advice and LET IT GO..

LET GOOOOOOOOOOO

We should put this under Lateralus under The Grudge.

Rolo
08-15-2008, 11:42 AM
LET GOOOOOOOOOOO

We should put this under Lateralus under The Grudge.

Indeed.

dxs
08-15-2008, 12:27 PM
"Indeed".

What fancy language thou carriest, Sir Rolo.

Rolo
08-15-2008, 01:41 PM
"Indeed".

What fancy language thou carriest, Sir Rolo.

Remind me to post "you're absolutely right and i support it completely, my dear DXS", next time i agree with you on something in the future ;)

dxs
08-16-2008, 08:59 AM
Okay. :D
Dost thou agreeth that this is the 243rd post on this thread?

dxs
08-16-2008, 09:51 AM
?

dxs
08-16-2008, 01:28 PM
Well, this isn't internet flirting. :(

Rolo
08-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Okay. :D
Dost thou agreeth that this is the 243rd post on this thread?

You're absolutely right and i support it completely, my dear DXS

Rolo
08-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Well, this isn't internet flirting. :(

You're absolutely right and i support it completely, my dear DXS

Rolo
08-16-2008, 02:15 PM
I don't think this was repetitive.

dxs
08-16-2008, 05:06 PM
<--

dxs
08-16-2008, 05:07 PM
I don't think this was repetitive.

You're absolutely right and i support it completely, my dear Rolo.

dxs
08-16-2008, 07:11 PM
You're absolutely right and i support it completely, my dear Rivek.

akarsha_
08-17-2008, 06:47 AM
HA!

Rolo
08-17-2008, 09:44 AM
Jesus.

"You're absolutely right and i support it completely, my dear Jesus?"

dxs
08-17-2008, 10:10 AM
"You're absolutely right and i support it completely, my dear Jesus?"

HA!

dxs
08-17-2008, 10:11 AM
HA!

HA!

akarsha_
08-17-2008, 10:21 AM
*giggles like a schoolgirl*

dxs
08-17-2008, 10:26 AM
*laughs like a giant man who eats a lot of sausages and bacon*

akarsha_
08-17-2008, 12:20 PM
I imagined spit flying from your mouth. Ew.

Rolo
08-17-2008, 01:44 PM
* screams like a psycho wearing a razorcovered coat moshin' in an unexpecting crowd *

dxs
08-18-2008, 09:23 AM
I imagined spit flying from your mouth. Ew.

They don't spit unless they have food in their mouth.

And I was just imitating. D:

dxs
08-18-2008, 09:24 AM
* screams like a psycho wearing a razorcovered coat moshin' in an unexpecting crowd *

*screams like a burly man holding an axe and about to cut someone's arm off*

dxs
08-18-2008, 03:53 PM
You know, your old av looks so run down compared to that other one.

blake_bergeron
08-19-2008, 06:59 AM
I'm moving forward, into the future.

"because you're movin' on up(movin' on up) to the east side"

Inner_Eulogy
08-19-2008, 07:57 AM
Kody27

Lol.

Ditto

dxs
08-19-2008, 09:00 AM
I'm moving forward, into the future.

I think it's also run down because it's so little...

blake_bergeron
08-19-2008, 09:20 AM
Ditto

hey man... where are you lately??

dxs
08-19-2008, 07:50 PM
Did you know that Germ-X kills cacti?
No joke.

Inner_Eulogy
08-20-2008, 06:29 AM
hey man... where are you lately??

Eh, just been busy and all. Spending a lot of time with the woman and doing other shit during my lunch breaks.

Inner_Eulogy
08-20-2008, 06:30 AM
Jesus.

You called my son?

dxs
08-20-2008, 10:13 AM
Christ~!

Rolo
08-20-2008, 11:50 AM
Jesus.

Christ~!

Superstar.

dxs
08-20-2008, 07:46 PM
Oh no.

Please not Jeffree Star.

dxs
08-21-2008, 08:01 AM
Well, he's not Jesus...

*whispers* Thank God.

dxs
08-21-2008, 08:02 AM
I mean, I've got nothing against the way he dresses or whatever. He's probably deeper than he lets on and everything, but the way he takes advantage of his popularity is stupidly obnoxious.

Inner_Eulogy
08-21-2008, 10:29 AM
SUPA-stahr.

/fixed

blake_bergeron
08-22-2008, 11:44 AM
Eh, just been busy and all. Spending a lot of time with the woman and doing other shit during my lunch breaks.

i can dig it..

Inner_Eulogy
08-25-2008, 08:00 AM
without a shovel.

Dig it with chopsticks, like Owen Wilson had to do in the desert with his teeth in Shanghai Noon

dxs
08-27-2008, 06:30 PM
Wow, if that was ramen.

Inner_Eulogy
08-28-2008, 06:55 AM
Wow, if that was ramen.

Is that supposed to make sense in some form or fashion.

dxs
08-28-2008, 06:42 PM
Yes it was?

Inner_Eulogy
09-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Yes it was?

Hmm

dxs
09-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Mmh.

Inner_Eulogy
09-04-2008, 05:19 AM