PDA

View Full Version : i heard

rembrandt_q_einstein
01-26-2008, 07:19 AM
lost keys and rosetta stoned is based on a somewhat true story of a kid whacked out on amt in bowling green. especially the lost keys track.

anybody else heard that?

MORNING_GLORY
01-26-2008, 09:45 AM
Nope. You obviously missed the point of the song.

The kid isn't whacked out at all, it's a bedtime story he tells his infant son every night before he goes to sleep. Hence the part, "god damn, shit the bed". Every father knows what a hassle it is to clean up poop right before you go to sleep.

But seriously, what a pointless post.

rembrandt_q_einstein
01-26-2008, 07:54 PM
hey... i didnt go to meijer. hehehehe. forget it. that was good though

Nikeda-Taylor
01-27-2008, 12:15 PM
No, i think you missed the point,but, it's what you think. But, where did you hear that from? It disturbs me a bit.

Inner_Eulogy
01-28-2008, 11:09 AM
No, i think you missed the point,but, it's what you think. But, where did you hear that from? It disturbs me a bit.

I think you ARE disturbed....mentally that is

rembrandt_q_einstein
01-30-2008, 04:55 PM
some crazy guy, on a bunch of amt.

Inner_Eulogy
01-31-2008, 12:12 PM
some crazy guy, on a bunch of amt.

Um, it's Dmt, just please don't speak unless you know what it is you're talking about

thezeusanator
01-31-2008, 05:45 PM
lost keys and rosetta stoned is based on a somewhat true story of a kid whacked out on amt in bowling green. especially the lost keys track.

anybody else heard that?

No, what else did you hear?

Inner_Eulogy
02-01-2008, 07:05 AM
No, what else did you hear?

lol, he heard the gremlins whispering sweet nothings into his ear as well as the combination to the door at Fort Knox.

Inner_Eulogy
02-01-2008, 12:16 PM
like you and the "banana". idiot

Are you done with your sissified comments yet?

rembrandt_q_einstein
02-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Um, it's Dmt, just please don't speak unless you know what it is you're talking about

theres also amt, dick. do your research before you start talking shit.

Inner_Eulogy
02-04-2008, 10:41 AM
theres also amt, dick. do your research before you start talking shit.

I'm aware of that dumbfuck, the lyrics refer to D-M-T, not AMT. Stupid ass

Inner_Eulogy
02-04-2008, 10:41 AM
he can't help it, being he's a stupid douche

Speaking of douche, be sure to remind your sister to use one before I see her next time.

lotus.
02-04-2008, 11:25 AM
I thought it was about a kid from Sausalito who was on LDS.

Kangaroo_hung_me2
02-12-2008, 01:14 PM
Inner is a ***. The only thing that laughs at your comments is your computer.

withshock!
02-22-2008, 01:21 PM
just going to throw this out there, but AMT does not make you see aliens or experience revelations of any kind. All it does is show you lots of colors, lots of motion and makes you nauseous. Although I will admit that from time to time I was under the impression that I ceased to be an organic being but rather something of an industrial composition… not necessarily Iron Man but there were sensations of being composed of metal and slight corrosion (that feeling came frequently in one of the many “come downs”)… just bad things surrounding this particular drug, kind of like most of the things being pushed around under the name "acid."

but that's just my firsthand experience... but of course, feel free to take it as just an opinion.

TheDude420
02-24-2008, 05:21 PM
never heard of AMT, but DMT will allow you to rip holes in the fabric of time and piss in the hole you made i can assure you of that. Extracted some myself from some mimosa hostilis (i think thats the scientific name for it, but i know what it is) trees that grow at my house and let me tell you, the explanation i heard of it first suits it correctly: "Load universe in cannon, aim at brain, fire". Very intense.

As far as the song goes, i can see where it could be about DMT, and if so, its a fairly good translation of the effects of the drug with the fast paced sensory overload non cohesive thought stream lyrics. Dont have time to disect it right now.

By the way could the childish back and forth bickering stop around here.

Also, as with salvia, be seating when doing DMT if you choose to do so as you will no, longer be "here" when it hits and a sober experienced psychonaut is a good idea too.