PDA

View Full Version : NOT GOOD NEWS

HYSTERIA
01-12-2008, 04:20 AM
I THINK I FOUND THE CONECCTION IN 10000 DAYS AND LATERALUS ITS HARD TO EXPLAING I DID A BLOG CHECK IT UOT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK:

http://web.mac.com/pabloschall/_Home/Blog/Entries/2008/1/11__Welcome_tool_fans_.html

Rolo
01-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Creative.

Inner_Eulogy
01-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Interesting video, haven't seen it before but um, what was his point again?

HYSTERIA
01-14-2008, 09:58 AM
Interesting video, haven't seen it before but um, what was his point again?

my point? or the video?
my point its that seems that we had benn warned all this time about aeliens that are actually extradimentional beens.

the video its to prove that with the string theory u can prove that other universe may exist.

Inner_Eulogy
01-14-2008, 10:48 AM
my point? or the video?
my point its that seems that we had benn warned all this time about aeliens that are actually extradimentional beens.

the video its to prove that with the string theory u can prove that other universe may exist.

You said you think you've found the connection between Lateralus and 10,000 Days......and then you post a link about String Theory.

Perhaps what you meant to say was that you are posting some information that is related to the "extra-dimensional beings" referred to in Faaip De Oiad that perhaps 5 out of the thousands of TDN subscribers do not already know.

tooltomus
01-15-2008, 05:05 AM
my point? or the video?

What does that have to do with a connection between Lateralus and 10000 Days???

Mari Jaine
01-15-2008, 07:08 AM
...aeliens that are actually extradimentional beens.

I'm sorry, but I laughed at this because when I read this I imagined aliens that were beans with extra dimensions.

Inner_Eulogy
01-15-2008, 07:21 AM
I'm sorry, but I laughed at this because when I read this I imagined aliens that were beans with extra dimensions.

Now that would be something worth talking about.

HYSTERIA
01-22-2008, 01:07 AM
What does that have to do with a connection between Lateralus and 10000 Days???
the dmt.........read the book

HYSTERIA
01-22-2008, 01:15 AM
You said you think you've found the connection between Lateralus and 10,000 Days......and then you post a link about String Theory.

Perhaps what you meant to say was that you are posting some information that is related to the "extra-dimensional beings" referred to in Faaip De Oiad that perhaps 5 out of the thousands of TDN subscribers do not already know.

dam man i`m sorry.......may be there is new people taht may dont know, maybe no evrybody knows evry thing like u do, i dont know i was just giving an opinion about the DMT that i found in that book and the relation with the other songs nathing more.......calm down, u dont have to show all the time what u know.....some times its better just be qiet and be in peace.
"a person is what it is for what he reads no for what he wright ..." but probably u and other 5000 tool opinion guys know that too.

My inner pain,
has left me drained.
I tried to refrain,
yet it still remains.
Deep within me,
I feel so empty.
Can't you see,
that there is plenty.
My stomach twists and turns,
and the rage inside still burns.
Oh when will you learn,
that it's now my turn.
Do not get near it,
for you will surely fear it.
And when you can hear it,
you must adhere it.
This warning is of no mistake,
it's just a new mental state.
I'm just taking a break,
from you - the one I hate.

Angel on the Sideline
01-23-2008, 09:04 AM
Couplets. Nice. I fear it.

Inner_Eulogy
01-24-2008, 10:38 AM
dam man i`m sorry.......may be there is new people taht may dont know, maybe no evrybody knows evry thing like u do, i dont know i was just giving an opinion about the DMT that i found in that book and the relation with the other songs nathing more.......calm down, u dont have to show all the time what u know.....some times its better just be qiet and be in peace.
"a person is what it is for what he reads no for what he wright ..." but probably u and other 5000 tool opinion guys know that too.

My inner pain,
has left me drained.
I tried to refrain,
yet it still remains.
Deep within me,
I feel so empty.
Can't you see,
that there is plenty.
My stomach twists and turns,
and the rage inside still burns.
Oh when will you learn,
that it's now my turn.
Do not get near it,
for you will surely fear it.
And when you can hear it,
you must adhere it.
This warning is of no mistake,
it's just a new mental state.
I'm just taking a break,
from you - the one I hate.

Wow, where the hell did that come from? I wrote that a long long time ago. Did I post that a long time ago or something?

Mari Jaine
01-24-2008, 10:40 AM
You wrote that, Inner? Someone actually looked for it...that's kind of weird.

Inner_Eulogy
01-24-2008, 10:57 AM
You wrote that, Inner? Someone actually looked for it...that's kind of weird.

Yep, I wrote that. I'm not sure how he got it but it's definately mine. I think I posted a few of my poems long ago somewhere on here. Hopefully nobody made any money off of them or I'm suing for royalties..lol

ufopancakes
01-29-2008, 12:18 AM
10,000 days isn't the real album. The real one is comeing out soon.

Liam
01-29-2008, 12:31 AM
what an interesting thread.

Inner_Eulogy
01-29-2008, 07:36 AM

Damn dude, you're hilarious, if only we hadn't all heard that joke a million times already

ufopancakes
01-30-2008, 12:39 AM
If you've heard that a million times, then you've spent far too much time on here. Forgive me, I have this thing called life to live.

have you heard the one about the camel and the jackass?

ArizonaBay
01-30-2008, 04:31 AM

Dya think that when the next album comes out these people are gonna say 'Here is the real one. I told you so." ...Idiots all of them - I should know, I was one back in '06. lol

Inner_Eulogy
01-30-2008, 07:33 AM
If you've heard that a million times, then you've spent far too much time on here. Forgive me, I have this thing called life to live.

It's a figure of speech fucktwat. And I'm quite sure you're life outside of TDN playing DnD and Guitar Hero with your paraplegic friends is far much better which is why you're still here.

have you heard the one about the camel and the jackass?

Yeah, but please keep your personal beastiality stories to yourself, nobody wants to hear them.

Mari Jaine
01-30-2008, 07:48 AM
LOL at bestiality.

ufopancakes
02-03-2008, 09:59 PM
It's a figure of speech fucktwat. And I'm quite sure you're life outside of TDN playing DnD and Guitar Hero with your paraplegic friends is far much better which is why you're still here.

Nice stab in the dark. Easy to assume someone on the internet is a nerd... But looks hypocritical considering that you have 1900 posts. Have I struck a nerve?

Keep talking though... rack up them posts, because thats probably the most you'll amount to.

ufopancakes
02-03-2008, 10:01 PM
By the way.. I'm fascinated with collective knowledge, which is why I post here. Too bad there are so many morons on here... I guess it was blind of me to assume that a good portion of Tool fans were halfway intelligent people.

mvb
02-04-2008, 02:53 AM
Damn dude, you're hilarious, if only we hadn't all heard that joke a million times already

You're so full of yourself aren't you?

ufopancakes
02-04-2008, 05:24 AM
If you assumed that a good portion of Tool fans were halfway intelligent people, then you've got a lot to learn about how mainstream music works.

I understand that, but Tool is unconventional mainstream... I assumed that more intelligent people would be drawn to more complex progressions. I wonder what percentage of Tool fans actually have at least a mild understanding of what they are trying to convey artistically.

Inner_Eulogy
02-04-2008, 10:37 AM
I guess it was blind of me to assume that a good portion of Tool fans were halfway intelligent people.

You're absolutely correct. It WAS blind of you to think you had any intelligence.

HYSTERIA
02-05-2008, 03:38 AM
i should change the name of this post to the hate thread..........

Rubb.
02-05-2008, 03:44 AM
this thread is weird.

YOU'RE this thread is weird.

YOUR MUM'S this thread is weird.

YOUR MUMS FACE IS WEIRD

YOU'RE AUNTY FACE

YOU ARE YOUR AUNTIES WIERD FACE

Inner_Eulogy
02-05-2008, 10:31 AM
this thread is weird.

YOU'RE this thread is weird.

YOUR MUM'S this thread is weird.

YOUR MUMS FACE IS WEIRD

YOU'RE AUNTY FACE

YOU ARE YOUR AUNTIES WIERD FACE

No wonder your bin count is 7 times as large as your actual posting

ufopancakes
02-05-2008, 08:07 PM
You're absolutely correct. It WAS blind of you to think you had any intelligence.

haha... aren't we a little old for "I know you are but what am I?" combacks?

1,918 irrelevant boasts of ignorance and counting...

Inner_Eulogy
02-06-2008, 07:37 AM
haha... aren't we a little old for "I know you are but what am I?" combacks?

1,918 irrelevant boasts of ignorance and counting...

And of course this post is by far the most fulfilling I've ever seen. Hypocrite, you want to sit there and fucking cry about my tackful (or lack thereof) manner in calling out morons on these forums and perhaps in your OPINION wasting space on threads yet you want to make posts even worse and more pointless than my own. Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?

ufopancakes
02-06-2008, 07:59 AM
And of course this post is by far the most fulfilling I've ever seen. Hypocrite, you want to sit there and fucking cry about my tackful (or lack thereof) manner in calling out morons on these forums and perhaps in your OPINION wasting space on threads yet you want to make posts even worse and more pointless than my own. Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?

Whose crying? Everyone is laughing at you.

Your TacT*ful manners happen to be antagonizing and condecending. On an online forum, thats nothing to be proud of... You seem to have a knack for getting into petty arguments with people you'll never meet. But hey, whatever gets you through the day.

Inner_Eulogy
02-06-2008, 10:49 AM

Your TacT*ful manners happen to be antagonizing and condecending. On an online forum, thats nothing to be proud of... You seem to have a knack for getting into petty arguments with people you'll never meet. But hey, whatever gets you through the day.

Whatever floats your boat dude...it's ironic that you and Put_Away_The_Dagger are the only two that seem to agree with one another. Ya' know, try as you might but, long distance relationships never work out in the long run.

Rolo
02-06-2008, 01:06 PM
i should change the name of this post to the hate thread..........

Yeah, you're absolutely right, Hysteria.

Are the kiddies done yet with their childish biggering? Get a grip people. You're all supposed to be reasonable grownups, right.

Get on with some normal conversation about the subject or start your one little cagefight in a new Bin-thread, pethatic crybabies.

Inner_Eulogy
02-07-2008, 10:29 AM
Yeah, you're absolutely right, Hysteria.

Are the kiddies done yet with their childish biggering? Get a grip people. You're all supposed to be reasonable grownups, right.

Get on with some normal conversation about the subject or start your one little cagefight in a new Bin-thread, pethatic crybabies.

Um, not to bust your pethatic bubble...but, it's PATHETIC...write that down. ;-)

Rolo
02-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Um, not to bust your pethatic bubble...but, it's PATHETIC...write that down. ;-)

Check.

I could write "zielig" but only some dutch guys would understand that.

Inner_Eulogy
02-07-2008, 10:44 AM
Check.

I could write "zielig" but only some dutch guys would understand that.

lol, yeah I suppose that wouldn't accomplish much either

HYSTERIA
02-07-2008, 04:28 PM

now i like how that sounds.....inner _bullshit

Docca
06-02-2008, 07:44 PM
The best part of this thread is the pic of Boonie under rubb's name