PDA

View Full Version : Pure work of Art and nothing less

Think4yourself
12-04-2002, 09:26 PM
I love this song. It, to me, is a masterpiece. They dynamics throughout the whole song are incretable, it starts off soft with disposistion builds just alittle bit then dies, moves to relfection and gets a little more intense and faster then dies slowly, and finally Traid with a loud and powerful percussion. There is so much to listen to in these songs, so much to take in. And when you suck all the musical sounds up it makes you feel great that you listen to Tool and love it. Hah! Sorry just a random opintion

OpiAtE_666
12-07-2002, 12:58 PM
This is quite possibly Tool's best song ever.

trippletaurus
12-07-2002, 10:18 PM
As a suite this rubs the shoulder of any instrumental classic. It is sublime. As far as the thought that it SURPASSES anything else the band as recorded.....that depends on mood. I Often hear new things in even the older songs..and ask myself, why didn't I ever hear that before? The personification of a great band/recording.

TheHollow
12-08-2002, 02:33 AM
As repetitive as I may sound, I love the fluxuations of the yim and yang in this 3part song. First in Disposition, it's totally yim. then in Reflection it's both yim and yang, finally in trial, it goes all power out!

This also happens in the Parabol/Parabola double. Pure genius!

Dhalz
12-13-2002, 04:08 AM
This song is superb it sjows the true talent tool have. they will cotinue to make exciting music for many years to come. let us just hope that the next album contains similar delights for us to come on here and marvel at. also that the dvd contains this song live.

cantkeepmeaway
10-12-2008, 03:00 PM
This song is superb it sjows the true talent tool have. they will cotinue to make exciting music for many years to come. let us just hope that the next album contains similar delights for us to come on here and marvel at. also that the dvd contains this song live.

didnt happen

eulogy508
10-12-2008, 03:15 PM
LOL good bump