PDA

View Full Version : Environmental concerns?

Neel
12-29-2007, 12:31 PM
Before you shoot this down, keep in mind that in the dvd documentary, it is mentioned that the music video stories are often related to the songs lyrics, but not identical.

They also refer to the creature in the video as the "carbon destroyer." The carbon destroyer generates a thick fog that chokes the main character.

There is also a gigantic hole in the sky.

I haven't really fleshed it out, but I saw those few elements kind of line up and figured Id put it out there in case somebody else wants to think about it. I dont really care to think about it any more.

Neel
12-31-2007, 08:56 AM
Nobody even wants to shoot this down? Complete silence...

Khastra_KSC
12-31-2007, 06:17 PM
God, what a stupid explaination. T00L is awesome. The video has nothing to do with the environment NOOB! WTF are you thinking! Thats retarded. T00L is the best band eva and they wouldn't do something that lame. GOD! Where would you get such a crazy idea! Its all about stuff that does not have anything to do with what you said...

Is that adequate?

Khastra_KSC
12-31-2007, 06:19 PM
LOL.

Seriously though, the landscape definatly does seem kinda apocolyptic... You could be correct. I see nothing wrong with your explaination.

As far as a T00L vid is concerned, I think you take from what you want to take from i. If you think it has to do with the environment and todays dilemas, etc... Then it does!

Nine
01-01-2008, 08:58 AM
LOL.

Seriously though, the landscape definatly does seem kinda apocolyptic... You could be correct. I see nothing wrong with your explaination.

As far as a T00L vid is concerned, I think you take from what you want to take from i. If you think it has to do with the environment and todays dilemas, etc... Then it does!

dont forget to share what you take, better bring enough gum for everyone?!