PDA

View Full Version : DMT

spando
12-27-2007, 08:24 AM
Ahoy all, just saw the new vid, and found it strangely reminiscent of the time i had the hallucinogen DMT. At the time I'd never seen the 10K artwork, but I was wondering if anyone here had tried it and felt the same experience...can't really explain but there's a definite link in my mind between the trip and tis vid. any thoughts?

Nine
12-27-2007, 08:44 AM
i've smoked 5-meo as well as n,n altho things didnt work out properly with the n,n and ended up having a very mild experience and wasting alot but i can say the video itself spoke deeply on many levels as well as giving a new perspetiv on the song beyond the mundane message of us sitting on our as (as a species) watching things happen from a far to now understanding the whole of reality on a similiar level, hard to explain it right now but ill elaborate later when things are less hectic

solidabyss
12-27-2007, 10:54 AM
i smoked some salvia-d that really reminded me of this video

iAMtheMA!
12-27-2007, 12:20 PM
yo, everyone's tried it.

Nine
12-27-2007, 06:28 PM
the internal voyage part of the video did actually make me think of some past salvia trips come to think of it. the colors as well as the feeling of being thrown around by gravity (the universes within the next presumebly causing this effect) as well as the feeling of being observed by entities (the net itself) ill go into more detail when im not sick ;)

Lanceata
12-27-2007, 11:31 PM
I had similar visions like the "Net of being 3D" part on some deep psilocybine trip but in my case there were more purple/blue color tones. Anyway, this is the very first time when i can see some video-art that is so close to this closed-eye-visuals state. Brilliant.

oldhickory
12-28-2007, 10:01 PM
in the documentary alex jones says how the net of being poster was inspired by an ayahuasca vision he had in brazil. a series of god heads going on all directions, That the eyes represented the universal consciousness of the entire universe. He explains it a lot better since it was his experience and all.

iAMtheMA!
12-29-2007, 09:08 AM
to peru!

Nine
12-29-2007, 09:53 AM
in the documentary alex jones says how the net of being poster was inspired by an ayahuasca vision he had in brazil. a series of god heads going on all directions, That the eyes represented the universal consciousness of the entire universe. He explains it a lot better since it was his experience and all.

alex jones? someone got their visionary artists and ranting patriotic extremists cross connected it seems

AJ_JC_MJ-K_DC
12-29-2007, 06:40 PM
I have seen some TOOL images exactly while tripping very heavily on LSD. I.E. the bright blue and shimmering face, I have had the back of my skull relate to me "we are a lie and we are dead" amongst other things. Also the rainbow vision. Everything in my peripheral was "a rainbow around every corner". Basically, TOOL's stage presentations can explain the way it all moves and what to expect. Now go, go and get a squeegee.

iAMtheMA!
12-31-2007, 07:00 AM
when i capped my pineal last september, the entire world completely blossomed, and i was led into a fantastic actualization of fractal dimensions ...i understood, in that ONE moment, how everything that ever was/is/could-be seemed to 'settle', or agree, as if by consensus, and i was aware of my own ability to take the experience further (or keep it reserved) - if that makes any sense. thankfully, most of that night is still etched into my skull ...probably more than any other memory. the four friends i was with at the time still can't believe that i 'overlooked' the huge saucer and millions of baby faces in the clouds.

solidsnack
01-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Finally someone posts about this. I think this is exactly why there all those blue and red hues and scan line like type things in the Vicarious video. They're not there for a 3D effect. It's to enhance an acid experience. I've seen the other videos on acid and it was definitely a lot different than viewing it normally (especially parabola). It seemed like parabola just "came alive" so to speak. Tool have said it themselves, they've always been a drug band. I don't know if anyone wants to back me up on this, but with my experience with it I see a lot of red and blue coming off of objects a lot like in this video.

btw, I've enjoyed reading a lot of your posts iAMtheMA!
Do you have any tips for opening that up?

SpiraMirabilis
01-01-2008, 03:05 PM
lol

08 n00b

oldhickory
01-01-2008, 03:56 PM
alex jones? someone got their visionary artists and ranting patriotic extremists cross connected it seems

hahaha thanks for pointing that out. dont mix xanex and beer. It makes you retarded

It was the combination of alex grey and adam jones.

I was also smoking some 5-CaO-DMT,

Nine
01-02-2008, 08:41 AM
hahaha thanks for pointing that out. dont mix xanex and beer. It makes you retarded

It was the combination of alex grey and adam jones.

I was also smoking some 5-CaO-DMT,

that'll do it
wtf is is 5-CaO-DMT

Nine
01-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Finally someone posts about this. I think this is exactly why there all those blue and red hues and scan line like type things in the Vicarious video. They're not there for a 3D effect. It's to enhance an acid experience. I've seen the other videos on acid and it was definitely a lot different than viewing it normally (especially parabola). It seemed like parabola just "came alive" so to speak. Tool have said it themselves, they've always been a drug band. I don't know if anyone wants to back me up on this, but with my experience with it I see a lot of red and blue coming off of objects a lot like in this video.

btw, I've enjoyed reading a lot of your posts iAMtheMA!
Do you have any tips for opening that up?

what about an enchanced experience for us schizophrenic types?

oldhickory
01-02-2008, 09:15 AM
Ca + 5-O-DMT, also known as calcium bufotenate (or calcium bufotenoxide)

bufotenine and calcium hydroxide = Ca + 5-o-dmt. ever heard of yopo, or cebil?

Nine
01-05-2008, 08:04 AM
Ca + 5-O-DMT, also known as calcium bufotenate (or calcium bufotenoxide)

bufotenine and calcium hydroxide = Ca + 5-o-dmt. ever heard of yopo, or cebil?

ahh ok, yep have some andantherahubajabba seeds (cant spell that damn word) about 2 feet to my right

oldhickory
01-05-2008, 11:18 AM
If prepared correctly, It can be pretty intense.

Nine
01-05-2008, 02:39 PM
If prepared correctly, It can be pretty intense.

i've prepared it a few ways and usually cant deal with the stomach discomfort from smoking it and as far as the trasditional up the nose method, i never saw my head turn purple until that strange mix of burnt shell and baked beans powdered hit my sinus cavity and felt as if i had snorted a mix of cayanne pepper and fresh horseraddish. any advice?

20hitsofSunshine
01-05-2008, 07:06 PM
I have seen some TOOL images exactly while tripping very heavily on LSD. I.E. the bright blue and shimmering face, I have had the back of my skull relate to me "we are a lie and we are dead" amongst other things. Also the rainbow vision. Everything in my peripheral was "a rainbow around every corner". Basically, TOOL's stage presentations can explain the way it all moves and what to expect. Now go, go and get a squeegee.

i'm sure you've seen them live while trippin then

oldhickory
01-05-2008, 08:06 PM
try using a coffee grinder to help crush up the seed matter. I only tried to snort it once so far, and had to blow it back out because it hurt to much. I could feel the seed chunks still and that is why I think I cant do it. I just smoke them, never had the stomach discomfort.

What I do is heat the seeds on the stove until they pop. then scrape/peel the black seed coating off. only use the inside of the seed. crush that up and then mix in some edible lime, about half of the amount of seeds you have. add a few drops of water until it gets to a dough like consistency, roll it into a ball and then let it dry overnight.

Nine
01-06-2008, 09:36 AM
try using a coffee grinder to help crush up the seed matter. I only tried to snort it once so far, and had to blow it back out because it hurt to much. I could feel the seed chunks still and that is why I think I cant do it. I just smoke them, never had the stomach discomfort.

What I do is heat the seeds on the stove until they pop. then scrape/peel the black seed coating off. only use the inside of the seed. crush that up and then mix in some edible lime, about half of the amount of seeds you have. add a few drops of water until it gets to a dough like consistency, roll it into a ball and then let it dry overnight.

ahh ok yeah i've done all that except make the paste. ive just smoked the baked beans and when i snorted it, it was pure powder, didnt feel any chunks but it does hurt like fuck and dont swollow the drips, have a hacking cup nearby