PDA

View Full Version : "here's tom with the weather"

m4yn4rd
08-29-2003, 08:38 PM
i just thought i would bring this up, i was listening to some old bill hicks skits, and in one of them he says "here's tom with the weather" which is a line from this song, and theres a pic of bill hicks in the booklet, are they related or is it just a coincidence

learist
09-05-2003, 09:48 PM
In that particular show Bill Hicks said,"How about a positive LSD story(on the news)? That would be newsworthy don't you think? Anybody think that, just once to hear a possitive LSD story? Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one conscienceness experiencing itself subjectively, There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.
For the cd, look for Bill Hicks: Philosiphy, Best of Bill Hicks.

Opium of the Masses
09-11-2003, 01:11 AM
I have Philosophy, its great. I also got hold of a divX clip of a show he did in London in its entirety, theres a hillarious part where he talks about getting pulled over while tripping on acid.

Its a pity he died, I would love to see what he would have to say about George Dubbya Bush...

the C
09-11-2003, 01:16 PM
http://www.sacredcow.com/allnew/index_content.php?n=multimedia_video_bill here ya go guys. enjoy. you should also buy his other cds. arizona bay, rant in e-minor, and dangerous. dangerous is where the posotive drug story came from. and the excerpt alone is worth more than the world. bill is the best and i wonder what he'd have to say. its a shame he's missing so much, but then again, i think he prefers where he is. ;)

peace

spiralion
09-11-2003, 01:48 PM
holy shit, I just made a connection.

The dis/refl/triad is alot like third eye, and in dis maynard sings "Watch the weather change....."

learist
09-11-2003, 05:36 PM
Please explain how third eye is like disposition, reflection, and triaad. I don't see it.

spiralion
09-12-2003, 06:40 AM
Please explain how third eye is like disposition, reflection, and triaad. I don't see it.
there are many similarities, one being the whole one mind thing towards the end, the final climax, shit theres alot just look at it, there are three parts to third eye, just look

Equilbrain
02-25-2019, 02:03 AM
I just made all of the connections, muwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.