PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Reviews

seemyshadowchanging
12-19-2007, 11:38 AM
I was just looking at the amazon reviews again and there is now 10 reviews up.One of the review made reference to the fibonacci sequence and that this could be a code to getting into the live footage.It sounds like more bs to me because alot of the reviewers said that there is no live footage.The person who wrote the reviews said that the live footage was there and made a remark about the tool army site.I was wondering if anyone in the tool army knows anything or would care to share anything on this supposed live footage.

xyu
12-22-2007, 04:47 AM
how about that? there is NO hidden staff! Just experiment with a dvd ripper and see for yourself!

junior
12-22-2007, 04:07 PM
I was just looking at the amazon reviews again and there is now 10 reviews up.One of the review made reference to the fibonacci sequence and that this could be a code to getting into the live footage.It sounds like more bs to me because alot of the reviewers said that there is no live footage.The person who wrote the reviews said that the live footage was there and made a remark about the tool army site.I was wondering if anyone in the tool army knows anything or would care to share anything on this supposed live footage.

The remark about the Toolarmy site is in reference to the fact that a member of the Toolarmy site posted something about it in a forum. Not that the Toolarmy site itself said anything about it. Members can post any untrue opinion they want to.
For example, I'm a member of this site (and Toolarmy) and I just posted whatever I wanted. It doesn't make it true (though in this case it is traceable to actual facts).

Maz46&2
12-22-2007, 04:42 PM
The remark about the Toolarmy site is in reference to the fact that a member of the Toolarmy site posted something about it in a forum. Not that the Toolarmy site itself said anything about it. Members can post any untrue opinion they want to.
For example, I'm a member of this site (and Toolarmy) and I just posted whatever I wanted. It doesn't make it true (though in this case it is traceable to actual facts).

I guess to get to the heart of the matter, there is no live footage on the "Vicarious" DVD. I'm assuming that is a result of Tool not pro-shooting any shows this tour.

UtUmNo1
12-22-2007, 04:57 PM
Because Amazon is the source for all music information including your one stop shop for the best reviews....

CRICHx21
12-22-2007, 05:30 PM
I'm just curious, where did the "live footage on the vicarious dvd" rumor start? Has there been live footage on the previous dvd's? If not, its sounds to me like someone just wanted there to be live footage on the dvd so they started a rumor thinking the footage would magically apear on it if they did.

junior
12-22-2007, 09:53 PM
I'm just curious, where did the "live footage on the vicarious dvd" rumor start? Has there been live footage on the previous dvd's? If not, its sounds to me like someone just wanted there to be live footage on the dvd so they started a rumor thinking the footage would magically apear on it if they did.

I think you are on to something there.
In fact, it seems like most of the "letdowns" people feel on this site (on what seems like a daily basis) are because of rumors that start that way.