PDA

View Full Version : A question for those who already have it

donhumberto
12-19-2007, 02:17 AM
I ordered my copy a couple of weeks back, but still will have to wait to get it. Thing is, I've already watched the copy that leaked a couple of days ago and, although I really liked the graphics, I was a bit disappointed about the animation (I think the movements looked a bit choppy and amateurish) Does it get better in the real version?

seemyshadowchanging
12-19-2007, 05:42 AM
I ordered my copy a couple of weeks back, but still will have to wait to get it. Thing is, I've already watched the copy that leaked a couple of days ago and, although I really liked the graphics, I was a bit disappointed about the animation (I think the movements looked a bit choppy and amateurish) Does it get better in the real version?

I havent myself seen the video on youtube or anything,but the video is pretty crisp.There are some parts that look kinda choppy but it could be an effect maybe.

dr funkmaster
12-19-2007, 06:31 AM
It's choppy at times, but the documentary mentions that it was on purpose. The vast majority of the video is very smooth though.

solidabyss
12-19-2007, 01:45 PM
It's choppy at times, but the documentary mentions that it was on purpose. The vast majority of the video is very smooth though.

who said they did it on purpose?

nellyson25
12-19-2007, 02:45 PM
adam jones wanted to look tv-like staticish and stop-motion feel to it