PDA

View Full Version : the 3-D cards

solidabyss
12-19-2007, 12:25 AM
i think the cards that are 3-D that came with the DVD were by far the only disappointing part of the DVD, they could have at least put some of the ending screen shots in there, its nothing but the desert/dream scape, the guy, the bug, the carbon destroyer, and mandy and brandy, none of the cool trippy shit that would be really cool to see in 3-D. what a bummer

makdaddynuge
12-19-2007, 01:06 AM
look at what these guys put together ans you all are bitching about the most stupid things, this video is a work of amazing art

dancingflame
12-19-2007, 07:26 AM
look at what these guys put together ans you all are bitching about the most stupid things, this video is a work of amazing art

!!!

plus: some of you are saying "they want more money, maynard wrote the amazon-review to sell more copies"....
10€ as I paid here in europe is not too much at all especially when you see (in the documentary) how many people were involved (and even if they had a lot of fun they won`t have it done for free) plus: i could imagine that at least 1 cent or something from the sold copies goes to alex grey/cosm to push the whole project forward...
after all (oh- i forgot the package) there won`t be TOO MUCH money left for the band (whatever too much means) and if so: they deserve it for making another product of highest quality.....BITCHES!!!

seemyshadowchanging
12-19-2007, 11:22 AM
!!!

plus: some of you are saying "they want more money, maynard wrote the amazon-review to sell more copies"....
10€ as I paid here in europe is not too much at all especially when you see (in the documentary) how many people were involved (and even if they had a lot of fun they won`t have it done for free) plus: i could imagine that at least 1 cent or something from the sold copies goes to alex grey/cosm to push the whole project forward...
after all (oh- i forgot the package) there won`t be TOO MUCH money left for the band (whatever too much means) and if so: they deserve it for making another product of highest quality.....BITCHES!!!

I would have to agree with you on that note about maynard writing some stupid ass review on amazon.I think he has got alot better things to do.I just wonder if blair will post something about this live footage,maybe even some clues if it really exists.

imaduh
12-19-2007, 01:06 PM
Wor.

Y'all are bitches.

This video is metaphysical.

solidabyss
12-19-2007, 01:39 PM

first off, i didnt say the video was shit, i love actually

i said i loved everything BUT the cards because they didnt give 3-D screenshots of the WHOLE film, just the beginning of it, THATS why i was disappointed in the cards

all you can do is bitch at people that you think are bitching

Illuminus
12-19-2007, 01:42 PM
i think the cards that are 3-D that came with the DVD were by far the only disappointing part of the DVD, they could have at least put some of the ending screen shots in there, its nothing but the desert/dream scape, the guy, the bug, the carbon destroyer, and mandy and brandy, none of the cool trippy shit that would be really cool to see in 3-D. what a bummer

Do you own 10,000 Days? Go look through it for a second...

I'm not going to bitch at you in this reply, just make it clear to you why your thread is retarded and pointless.

Basically there were 2 major parts/scenes of the whole video, aside from the globe eye ending and other small things. The desert/dreamscape being one, and the "3D" Alex Grey world with the glowing orbs being the second. The first stereoscopic image you look at on the 10,000 Days case is that exact same Alex Grey painting. Why would they use that again on the packaging for this DVD? The packaging was a huge plus if you ask me anyway, I dont see why you have justification to complain in any manner. I paid $8.47 for this DVD, and with packaging and all I would have paid $20 or more haha. The video is amazing, and so were all the extras. I dont have one complaint.

Eamon
12-19-2007, 02:36 PM
no, i agree. we got a taste of alex grey stuff in 3d with 10k days artwork, and they went to all this trouble making models of his work for the video, it would be easy to pump out some stills for sterescopic images.

maybe they'll one day make a supplemental pack of images (much like the idea i came up with in AMT just as 10k was released)

nellyson25
12-19-2007, 02:42 PM
the 3-D art owns!