PDA

View Full Version : Hidden easter eggs

seemyshadowchanging
12-14-2007, 04:09 PM
Guys you people have got the dvd already,I have tried everything to find something on this hidden stuff,but ive come to the conclusion that there is no hidden stuff as far as live footage goes.If anyone has tried things with the menu let me know.I thought there was one thing funny on the main menu though and that is the fact that when the main menu pulls up,before you click anything,both of the worms are not highlighted and you can make the menu rewind kind of.If you watch the dvd on computer there is an icon to click on both of the worms and if you scroll to the center of the screen and the hand comes up like you can click on something but it doesnt do anything.I just wonder why both the reviews on amazon said there was this live footage even though its not on here.

njm
12-14-2007, 04:17 PM
probably because they were full of shit.. They were made before the DVD was available.

If you put the DVD into a computer and rip it, there isn't anything other than what is in the menus

A Tad Bit Catatonic
12-14-2007, 06:07 PM
Yeah I don't believe it is there from what I have read and seen. Sorry to have gotten anybody's hopes up. I just couldn't contain my excitement and anticipation, and it seemed somewhat probable. My theory is those reviewers were Adam and Blair lol...

TheDude420
12-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Is it not amazing that something you know is simply not true when you first encounter it will get your hopes up?

Carny_Handles
12-23-2007, 11:50 AM
I thought there was one thing funny on the main menu though and that is the fact that when the main menu pulls up,before you click anything,both of the worms are not highlighted and you can make the menu rewind kind of.

Hilarious.

praefector
12-23-2007, 02:44 PM
the best easter egg is the early concept art for the pot

lemonlateralus
12-23-2007, 08:13 PM
the best easter egg is the early concept art for the pot

do tell:)

Dr.Styles
03-26-2008, 05:46 AM
Yeah, the username of that review was RONALDO JONES.

Ronaldo P. Vincent, the lachrymology guy..
Adam Jones...

Tool are fucking with our heads, and they fucking enjoy it