PDA

View Full Version : Feeling

Thomas13
12-09-2007, 07:25 PM
I don't know if I'm about to repeat anything from anyone or what, but just had to say this song hit me the hardest of every song that I've listened to from all the albums. We all have our own favorites for our own reasons. This song just grabbed me and took me to a place I'd never been before personally.
A lot I'm sure had to do with what was going on in life, and that's just one reason why every song will mean something different to someone else, it's life.

But I remember sitting out in this field watching the sky on a cloudy, cool day and this song came on, it just hit every sense I had and took my mind away. What I thought, what I felt, what I saw, and what I ran through in the past of my life - like on rewind in my mind. So the lyrics were literal (i.e. watching the weather actually change outside) and metephorical (looking back on life, how things had changed and are changing right then and there). It felt very real and felt like unveiled seriousness of life in general.

Sorry don't mean to babble, I just have never had a song hit and grab ahold of me like this one had before and nothing has even come close. And the thing that get's me is how simplistic it is and how few lyrics it contains. Reminds me more of APC and Isis, as those bands "move me" a lot more inside than most other bands I have found and listened to thus far.

Just my opinion and self-feeling about this song of course.

CrazyDiamond1985
12-19-2007, 03:16 PM
that's great man. that's the reason why Tool made this song. They'll be happy if they knew what the song did for you, the dream of every true artist probably.

i haven't had that experience yet with the song, i hope some day it'll have.

Ravenpig
02-22-2008, 09:29 AM
I always think of this song whenever I meet a pretty girl.

Mention this to me

Mention something

Mention anything

And watch the weather change

ufopancakes
02-24-2008, 05:03 PM
I think its talking about the weather actually shifting, becoming progressively worse as the IChing in Timewave Zero progresses to its endpoint in 2012.

Inner_Eulogy
02-25-2008, 10:19 AM
I think its talking about the weather actually shifting, becoming progressively worse as the IChing in Timewave Zero progresses to its endpoint in 2012.

I like this idea, but I think it's more general in just being contemplative of life and it's beauty. When I hear this song I visualize someone telling you something and then truly contemplating what was said, in the meanwhile I see night and day fly by as the weather turns from summer to winter and back again.

ufopancakes
02-29-2008, 08:02 AM
I like this idea, but I think it's more general in just being contemplative of life and it's beauty. When I hear this song I visualize someone telling you something and then truly contemplating what was said, in the meanwhile I see night and day fly by as the weather turns from summer to winter and back again.

I can visualize that too, my last post was just an idea that came to me.

AcidRain
02-29-2008, 03:46 PM
What I hear in this song is more like an emotional storm turning to a mental calming with the more you learn.

burning bridges
03-25-2008, 10:45 AM
Well with the obvious connection to the song Reflection and its subject matter, I think the song basically hits home the point on the ultimate flux of all things.

It is an incredibly beautiful peice of music that doesn't really hold any boundaries which sort of coincides with the lyrics. I remember driving on the lonesome open highway through Ohio as the sun was setting, windows down, and this song on full blast. It was a pretty uplififting release. One of my favorites by Tool.

Angel on the Sideline
04-10-2008, 08:33 AM

Taking this view allows one to conveniently tie this song together with Intension.

johnnyq 451
04-11-2008, 11:20 PM
This along with reflection and lateralus are probably the three songs that have touched me as much as they have. The first time I listened to Lateralus I sorta became in this chaotic state then this song came on and just gently lifted me down.

Inner_Eulogy
04-16-2008, 11:52 AM
NOOO-booodyyyy knowssss the trouble I've seennn...noboodyyyy knowss my sorrooowwww

Inner_Eulogy
04-17-2008, 06:55 AM
but jesus?

*shrug*

blake_bergeron
04-17-2008, 12:21 PM
NOOO-booodyyyy knowssss the trouble I've seennn...noboodyyyy knowss my sorrooowwww

zazu???

Inner_Eulogy
04-17-2008, 12:31 PM
zazu???

*shrug* Just popped in my head

blake_bergeron
04-17-2008, 12:34 PM
quick question... what is Bincount???

Inner_Eulogy
04-17-2008, 01:06 PM

Not sure exactly...

One Dark Flame
04-17-2008, 01:58 PM
The divine number of useless posts.

blake_bergeron
04-17-2008, 06:12 PM
Not sure exactly...

somehow you've acquired 7 of them... strange...

Inner_Eulogy
04-17-2008, 06:26 PM
somehow you've acquired 7 of them... strange...

Haha, and Aenima up there has somehow acquired nearly half of his posts....Hmmm

blake_bergeron
04-17-2008, 06:36 PM
Haha, and Aenima up there has somehow acquired nearly half of his posts....Hmmm

i know, and rivek has over 1500??????

Inner_Eulogy
04-17-2008, 06:38 PM
i know, and rivek has over 1500??????

Go figure

Rolo
04-21-2008, 05:48 PM

Wait untill you're allowed to enter "Interact" within a couple of weeks.

blake_bergeron
04-21-2008, 06:35 PM
Wait untill you're allowed to enter "Interact" within a couple of weeks.

gotcha... is it some kind of secret much cooler part of this site??? not that i don't enjoy chatting with you all here: ) it just seems like something i'm missing out on :*(

Rolo
04-21-2008, 07:12 PM
Forum FAQ:
About Interact: We have recently made it so that new users are unable to view our Interact forum (and all general discussion-y subforums) until they have been members for thirty-ish days. This will hopefully cut back on aliases, as they go straight to the Recycle bin.
The Cool-factor is for you to define...

blake_bergeron
04-22-2008, 01:26 PM
Forum FAQ:

The Cool-factor is for you to define...

by cooler, i simply meant different... other than... apart from the norm... i guess cooler wasn't the best word to use... oh well...

Rolo
04-22-2008, 03:04 PM
I guess you just have to wait untill it's revealed to you, buddy.

Yast3r
04-22-2008, 03:18 PM
Since this is my third day here, I was wondering... what exactly was the Alias problem that was occurring on these forums? A bunch of spammers using similar names to members at the site?

Rolo
04-22-2008, 04:14 PM
Since this is my third day here, I was wondering... what exactly was the Alias problem that was occurring on these forums? A bunch of spammers using similar names to members at the site?

Members who've been banned for breaking the rules that are trying to regain access.

Yast3r
04-22-2008, 04:15 PM
Ah I see. It sucks that they had to ruin everyone elses experience. I'd love to see this legendary... bin. :P

Rolo
04-22-2008, 04:52 PM
Interact is o.k. i guess. Opinions seem to differ about the bin. Much talk about absolutely nothing in particular. But also alot of Tool-haters...

Yast3r
04-22-2008, 05:28 PM
Tool-haters... on a Tool forum? That seems like a little conundrum right there.

Rolo
04-22-2008, 05:35 PM
They joined some time ago when they liked Tool, got bored with the band or didn't like the way the music evolved but had built a little social community around these parts. They hardly post anywhere but in "Interact" and mostly just in the bin. Whenever they post around here, it's to critisize those who still like Tool and wanna discuss about their music.

Yast3r
04-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Oh, is that what you were referring to in the other threads where people were making fun of Iamthemom or whatever? I guess I can see why they'd stick around if they've made friends and sort of a community together... but they could easily pack-up and make a new forum to discuss whatever they want. Oh well.

Rolo
04-22-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm not exactly sure what you mean. IAM is quite the opposite of "Bin's" he takes Tool way, way too serious, imo. C'mon, everytime he notices a word that was used in an earlier song the guy sees a link between the two songs.

blake_bergeron
04-23-2008, 05:28 AM
quick question... once a member has been here long enough to enter interact, how does he/she go about finding it???

Rolo
04-23-2008, 08:59 AM
Rolo is impressing the hell out of me with his keen grasp on the community and how it works, and Yas gets points for being a newb instead of a fucking n00b.

Peace among the peoples.

Sarcasm sweet sarcasm.

Inner_Eulogy
04-23-2008, 09:58 AM
quick question... once a member has been here long enough to enter interact, how does he/she go about finding it???

You must figure out the secret in the 10,000 Days pictures first before you can understand the directions of how to obtain access to Interact

blake_bergeron
04-23-2008, 11:24 AM
You must figure out the secret in the 10,000 Days pictures first before you can understand the directions of how to obtain access to Interact

surely you, IE, aren't promoting a secret within a secret within a secret...

Inner_Eulogy
04-23-2008, 11:31 AM
surely you, IE, aren't promoting a secret within a secret within a secret...

No but if you can cut a watermelon in the exact shape of a Fibbonacci spiral and then dice them into sections of 46" by 2" you will find a tiny flaming pinecone which you must chill to 4 degrees and then carefully place it shoulder deep within your anus. Wait 10,000 Days then quickly count to 23 in latin and your third eye will open and show you the way to the interact section.

Cheesegreater
04-23-2008, 11:51 AM
^

Fucking funny. Remember 11 will lead you through each single step.

blake_bergeron
04-23-2008, 11:59 AM
No but if you can cut a watermelon in the exact shape of a Fibbonacci spiral and then dice them into sections of 46" by 2" you will find a tiny flaming pinecone which you must chill to 4 degrees and then carefully place it shoulder deep within your anus. Wait 10,000 Days then quickly count to 23 in latin and your third eye will open and show you the way to the interact section.

and no eggs, right...

Inner_Eulogy
04-23-2008, 12:29 PM
and no eggs, right...

Absolutely not

blake_bergeron
04-23-2008, 12:31 PM
Absolutely not

all right... just checking before i started... didn't want to get 9,999 days in and add eggs not knowing, ya know???

Inner_Eulogy
04-23-2008, 12:32 PM
all right... just checking before i started... didn't want to get 9,999 days in and add eggs not knowing, ya know???

That's completely understandable

blake_bergeron
04-23-2008, 12:39 PM
the bass line in this song is so entrancing... it puts me in a state of hypnosis i think... and an excellent accent with the acoustic... always something different... danny is in there too with the bongos or djimbae... electric and acoustic from both guitar and drums... very nice... maynard also gives an equally passionate and resonate message with less than 10 words... this song reminds me of when they played pushit "from a different angle... under a different light"... i wonder if this song didn't originally have more lyrics, but they felt that this version was better for the record??? if so i would love to hear the other version...

Rolo
04-23-2008, 01:42 PM
the bass line in this song is so entrancing... it puts me in a state of hypnosis i think...

It's not the bass line. It's probably the tiny flaming pinecone up your ass. It's somewhat uncomfortable in the beginning but you'll get used to it.

blake_bergeron
04-23-2008, 02:07 PM
It's not the bass line. It's probably the tiny flaming pinecone up your ass. It's somewhat uncomfortable in the beginning but you'll get used to it.

the pine cone is in my head... it's what i use to wipe the shit out of my mind... yes it hurts, but gets the job done : )

blake_bergeron
04-24-2008, 05:35 AM
I hate all of you so much right now

we love you too : )

Rolo
04-24-2008, 06:05 AM
Peace among the peoples.
I hate all of you so much right nowThat accident really fucked you up, bro.

blake_bergeron
04-24-2008, 07:09 AM
I'm having chest pains now because of it, no joke

just think happy thoughts and you can fly like peter pan... oh wait you need pixie dust... i'll send some right over...

blake_bergeron
04-24-2008, 07:18 AM
I said NO joke, as in I'm having fucking heart problems

it could have something to do with the anger... and the italics... just kidding dude... chill out... sorry your chest hurts... get well soon : )

Inner_Eulogy
04-24-2008, 09:30 AM
it could have something to do with the anger... and the italics...

Sounded reasonable to me

blake_bergeron
04-24-2008, 09:34 AM
Sounded reasonable to me

although he hasn't posted since then so... it could have been more serious than he thought : (

Rolo
04-24-2008, 10:03 AM
I said NO joke, as in I'm having fucking heart problems

Heartproblems? Nah...
Severe bruises? More likely.

Still, i hope you get well soon. Accidents suck bigtime.

Inner_Eulogy
04-24-2008, 10:15 AM
Heartproblems? Nah...
Severe bruises? More likely.

Still, i hope you get well soon. Accidents suck bigtime.

Yeah, it sucked when my momma told me I was an accident too

blake_bergeron
04-24-2008, 10:16 AM
Yeah, it sucked when my momma told me I was an accident too

lol... WOW... did she tell you or did you just figure it out???

Inner_Eulogy
04-24-2008, 10:19 AM
lol... WOW... did she tell you or did you just figure it out???

I think it came to me in a fortune cookie

blake_bergeron
04-24-2008, 10:20 AM

a misfortune cookie...

Inner_Eulogy
04-24-2008, 10:24 AM
a misfortune cookie...

Yeah, those fuckers can play some mean tricks

Rolo
04-24-2008, 11:08 AM

Those messages can be read in many ways. Maybe you understood it the wrong way.

Oh well, maybe not ;)

Inner_Eulogy
04-24-2008, 01:39 PM
Those messages can be read in many ways. Maybe you understood it the wrong way.

Oh well, maybe not ;)

Real nice....crush my already trembling self image

Rolo
04-24-2008, 01:45 PM
Trembling self image? C'mon......

Over a fortune cookie?

LOL

blake_bergeron
04-25-2008, 06:18 AM
I'LL KILL YOU GIRL

anyway

yeah. Heart is fucked. surgery is needed. Funds are needed to get surgery. current job is not suitable for these funds.

FUCK.

ain't that a bitch... this government can give food stamps to every lazy non working welfare collecting piece of crap, but won't help those truly in need... hell in a hand basket, man... hell in a hand basket...

dxs
05-29-2008, 11:17 AM
I----------- I
I-10,000-----I
I------------I

A 10,000 dollar bill manifested into a thread post.
Maybe this can pay for your surgery you can't afford.

blake_bergeron
06-02-2008, 04:45 AM
Not everybody who collects welfare is lazy and cheating the system. Many are, yes, but not all of them.

i know i know... and not all cops are corrupt, not all politicians are liars, not all lawyers are crooks...

Inner_Eulogy
06-02-2008, 06:05 PM
i know i know... and not all cops are corrupt, not all politicians are liars, not all lawyers are crooks...

LOL, he's got a point

blake_bergeron
06-03-2008, 04:51 AM
Not really. He's just stating the obvious. In fact the only real point that can be derived from that post is an extension of mine: the many are not the whole.

gestalt... of course not... the sum is greater than it's parts... most people believe that, right??? and we're living in a time of majorities anyway... if 51% of people who go to a certain club are gay, it's a gay club... 51% of students at a college are black, it's a black college... i don't like it either, but that's still the way a lot of people think... it's old school thinking and will eventually get phased out, but for now it's still the same... we'll wait and see what happens after 12.21.2012...

toolrox19
07-01-2008, 12:25 PM
if i had a chinease food place i would get custom printed cookies that said 'that wasnt chicken' ahhahah,

but back to the song, i really love this song it is so peaceful but deep, to me it is like, your in this relationship and you do something wrong that you dont know of and you want to know, mention this to me, and during the relationship and before it the 'weather' (your emotion, of attitude or what you feel) changes and there is nothing you can do you just sit back and watch the weather change

dxs
07-01-2008, 06:05 PM

It was so easy I didn't even know I was granted access for a time.

I bet that's how the 10,000 Days pics are.

dxs
07-01-2008, 06:06 PM
if i had a chinease food place i would get custom printed cookies that said 'that wasnt chicken' ahhahah,

I should go to a chinease food place.

I could get a sweet chin-ease massage.

Inner_Eulogy
07-02-2008, 05:30 AM
What I take from it is that it sets the mood or describes a mode of deep thought of self reflection. He's almost saying mention something to me, anything and I will ponder this, what does this mean to me? How does it affect me and what can I do about it? How does it make me feel? and on and on

However, this idea somewhat counters the "over-thinking, over-analyzing separates the body from the mind" lyric...unless of course it's meant to be looked at from both angles.

*shrug*

toolrox19
07-02-2008, 08:11 AM
That's neither original nor funny

soo, most things arent original,

its funny cuz it's racist

Inner_Eulogy
07-02-2008, 08:35 AM
its funny cuz it's racist

That's just sad

dxs
07-02-2008, 11:18 AM
I'm seconds from punching people when anyone cracks a racist joke.
That always hits a nerve.

toolrox19
07-02-2008, 12:30 PM
ok well it is a refrence to a saturday night live skit, i should have posted that, but it is one where they do the jap version of 'the office' and at the end the brit who made the office says "its funny... cuz its racist" (you have to imaging the british accent though)

Inner_Eulogy
07-02-2008, 01:21 PM
ok well it is a refrence to a saturday night live skit, i should have posted that, but it is one where they do the jap version of 'the office' and at the end the brit who made the office says "its funny... cuz its racist" (you have to imaging the british accent though)

Um......still not funny

toolrox19
07-02-2008, 05:46 PM
hahah ok i do see it is a full moon but, please just take your midol and chill out...i've been trying not to insult people on this forum because thats not what it is about but some people just deserve it, and people are able to have their own opinion, something you think is hilarious, if your grey heart finds anything funny, i might find compleatly dumb, open your mind : ]

dxs
07-02-2008, 07:39 PM
I feel ya on that one.

Racists piss me off. In this day and age, is such ignorance really needed?

I suppose my avatar's slightly ironic, eh?

dxs
07-02-2008, 09:20 PM
You are very much correct, eh.

dxs
07-02-2008, 09:43 PM
In memory of Yast3r, eh.

Inner_Eulogy
07-03-2008, 07:14 AM
I need to get laid, eh

dxs
07-03-2008, 05:18 PM
I believe I_E said something about a kid, once, eh.

Right, eh?

Inner_Eulogy
07-07-2008, 05:07 AM
Yeah, I have a 4yr (almost 5yr) old son that splits time with me and his mother. Things didn't work out between us so well when I caught her cheating. Anyhow, I did get laid 4 times over friday and sat so I'm feeling much better now =-).

dxs
07-07-2008, 09:30 AM
Yeah, I have a 4yr (almost 5yr) old son that splits time with me and his mother. Things didn't work out between us so well when I caught her cheating. Anyhow, I did get laid 4 times over friday and sat so I'm feeling much better now =-).

You forgot to add the "eh", eh. :)

Inner_Eulogy
07-07-2008, 09:38 AM
You forgot to add the "eh", eh. :)

'eh

theamazingtool
07-07-2008, 06:02 PM

hahaha. damn, you really are a 30 yr old loser

Inner_Eulogy
07-08-2008, 05:11 AM

And who the fuck are you? Some 20yr old pimple faced ****** working at McDonalds sucking your manager's dick in the cooler for time off and some extra french fries.

I could care less what you fucking think and I know I'm no loser. Just because some bitch decided to act like a whore doesn't make me any less of a person, she made her own choice. If anybody's a loser here it's her and you for even trying to attack me for a circumstance beyond my control. Let me know if you ever visit Chicago buddy, I would LOVE to see you have the balls to say that shit to my face. You could be a new test subject for a new and innovative facial reconstructive surgery.

You piece of shit

Inner_Eulogy
07-08-2008, 05:11 AM
That's usually the case, eh.

Usually

Yast3r
07-08-2008, 05:28 AM
Seriously, what the hells up with people insulting someone for being on a forum? Does it really fucking matter what age they are? And if that is your contorted logic that makes you feel better--if anything, it'd be the other way around. As we age we have less things to do, less parties to attend, less activities to get involved in, etc.

Should a younger person not be out having fun, playing sports, working, having a girlfriend, attending school? If anything you'd be more of a loser--I get the image of a computer nerd sitting at home while everyone's at the house party down the street. But don't worry theamazingtool, you can make yourself feel better by attacking other users for no apparent reason! It makes you suuuuuper cool in all of our eyes.

Get the fuck off other people's cases or get the fuck off the forums you shit-brained asshole. That's right, I had to invent a detrimental term for you.

blake_bergeron
07-08-2008, 05:44 AM
so who is everyone voting for in november???

Inner_Eulogy
07-08-2008, 07:12 AM
so who is everyone voting for in november???

Hmmm...

Yast3r
07-08-2008, 07:17 AM
If I was an American I'd vote for the old guy.

dxs
07-08-2008, 10:07 AM
Seriously, what the hells up with people insulting someone for being on a forum? Does it really fucking matter what age they are? And if that is your contorted logic that makes you feel better--if anything, it'd be the other way around. As we age we have less things to do, less parties to attend, less activities to get involved in, etc.

Should a younger person not be out having fun, playing sports, working, having a girlfriend, attending school? If anything you'd be more of a loser--I get the image of a computer nerd sitting at home while everyone's at the house party down the street. But don't worry theamazingtool, you can make yourself feel better by attacking other users for no apparent reason! It makes you suuuuuper cool in all of our eyes.

Get the fuck off other people's cases or get the fuck off the forums you shit-brained asshole. That's right, I had to invent a detrimental term for you.

Kickass speech, Yast3r. :)

dxs
07-08-2008, 10:08 AM

Hahaha.
Obama's really trying to appeal to the celebs.
It's like he wants to become one, too.

God, they both seem kind of two-faced to me.

dxs
07-08-2008, 10:09 AM

Poo poo face, eh.

blake_bergeron
07-08-2008, 10:56 AM

that's typical...

i called mccain winning about 9 months ago... but now i don't know...

Yast3r
07-08-2008, 11:24 AM
It'd be neat to see if he survives his term as President.

blake_bergeron
07-08-2008, 12:04 PM
It'd be neat to see if he survives his term as President.

obama because he's black??? or mccain because he's old???

Inner_Eulogy
07-08-2008, 12:06 PM
God, they both seem kind of two-faced to me.

Isn't EVERY politician?

Inner_Eulogy
07-08-2008, 12:07 PM
obama because he's black??? or mccain because he's old???

Ehhh....walking the line with that one, eh

blake_bergeron
07-08-2008, 12:11 PM
both candidates are going to keep us in a state of war, so i say they're both fucking retarded...

Inner_Eulogy
07-08-2008, 12:13 PM
both candidates are going to keep us in a state of war, so i say they're both fucking retarded...

Not necessarily, Obama wants to pull all troops out

blake_bergeron
07-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Not necessarily, Obama wants to pull all troops out

maybe out of iraq... but he'll keep them out in other places where there is money to be made and oil refineries to take over... either way american life won't get any better over the next 4 years...

Inner_Eulogy
07-08-2008, 12:50 PM
maybe out of iraq... but he'll keep them out in other places where there is money to be made and oil refineries to take over... either way american life won't get any better over the next 4 years...

Well I don't see any problem with the oil refineries. A) We need to keep them protected from sabotage and B) we need to ensure our piece of the crude oil pie. If it weren't for all the bullshit and politics going on with this war and everything else, we wouldn't be paying over $4 a gallon...it's fucking rape. It's not like they suddenly had a major loss of oil or we suddenly doubled our demand for oil/gas. Then how come it suddenly became so much more practically overnight? Because either A) We're funding their fucking war, or B) the goverments using up the gas for the vehicles, planes, etc for the war and the homeland is getting the shit end of the stick

blake_bergeron
07-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Then how come it suddenly became so much more practically overnight?

because the united states only controls a very small percentage of oil sales in the world... and the more people we piss off because of our ridiculous association in everybody's shit makes those around the world with the majority of the oil raise the price at which they sell it to us... if we were nice to people and talked to them and didn't try to overthrow governments and build bullshit democracies we would probably get a much better deal on oil than we are now... aside from all of that, the oil industry as lucrative as it is, is so ancient... we need to start figuring out how to mass market free energy vehicles... i mean what the fuck... we've been running our engines on the same stuff for over a hundred years... all the fucking ipods and dyson vacuum cleaners in the world don't mean shit because no one is going to war because they have a dirty floor or bad cell phone reception...

blake_bergeron
07-08-2008, 01:12 PM
but so long as people are comfortable in there 250000 dollar houses and their 100000 dollar cars, they could give a crap about people dying in other countries because the elite in this country are power greedy control freaks...

dxs
07-08-2008, 01:59 PM
but so long as people are comfortable in there 250000 dollar houses and their 100000 dollar cars, they could give a crap about people dying in other countries because the elite in this country are power greedy control freaks...

250,000 houses are actually cheap shit nowadays.

theamazingtool
07-08-2008, 05:59 PM
And who the fuck are you? Some 20yr old pimple faced ****** working at McDonalds sucking your manager's dick in the cooler for time off and some extra french fries.

I could care less what you fucking think and I know I'm no loser. Just because some bitch decided to act like a whore doesn't make me any less of a person, she made her own choice. If anybody's a loser here it's her and you for even trying to attack me for a circumstance beyond my control. Let me know if you ever visit Chicago buddy, I would LOVE to see you have the balls to say that shit to my face. You could be a new test subject for a new and innovative facial reconstructive surgery.

You piece of shit

No, i do not work at McDonald's, or any fastfood for that matter. And, I am not pointing out the fact that you got played by some whore. I am calling you a loser for being a 30 year old dad, who brags online about getting laid! oh and for the record, you are definetely NOT a loser for making those BADASS fucking threats

theamazingtool
07-08-2008, 06:08 PM

First off, im not insulting anyone based on age. Read my previous post for further explanation on this one...

And just because you asked, I am a varsity college athelete, work 40+ hours a week, have a beautiful girlfriend and am entering my third year at a university, where i am studying business.

fucking canadians...

blake_bergeron
07-09-2008, 08:12 AM
250,000 houses are actually cheap shit nowadays.

yeah, how pathetic is that???

Inner_Eulogy
07-09-2008, 10:06 AM
No, i do not work at McDonald's, or any fastfood for that matter. And, I am not pointing out the fact that you got played by some whore. I am calling you a loser for being a 30 year old dad, who brags online about getting laid! oh and for the record, you are definetely NOT a loser for making those BADASS fucking threats

So what if I'm a 30yr old dad, what the fuck does that have anything to do with anything? And yeah, I got laid, I was happy about it...so fucking what. And trust me, those weren't threats, they were facts. So whenever you feel like coming in town and having the balls to say some insulting shit like that to my face, just let me know.

Inner_Eulogy
07-09-2008, 10:07 AM
First off, im not insulting anyone based on age. Read my previous post for further explanation on this one...

And just because you asked, I am a varsity college athelete, work 40+ hours a week, have a beautiful girlfriend and am entering my third year at a university, where i am studying business.

fucking canadians...

FYI....contrary to your beliefs, 195lb pimple faced and buck toothed girlfriends are NOT pretty

blake_bergeron
07-09-2008, 11:02 AM
where i am studying business.

why would you want to study business??? don't you know the world as we know it, with business suits and numbers and stocks and bonds and all of the other ridiculous crap that this world is full of to keep our attention away from our true connection with nature, is going to be over soon... i'm not sure of it, but you might be wasting your time... no offense... and if you need some info about me to use as ammo, i am 24, married for 5.5 years with 3 children, am a graphic designer, and want to start painting again... ok, go...

Yast3r
07-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Blake, can you show us some of your work?

Inner_Eulogy
07-09-2008, 12:47 PM
why would you want to study business??? don't you know the world as we know it, with business suits and numbers and stocks and bonds and all of the other ridiculous crap that this world is full of to keep our attention away from our true connection with nature, is going to be over soon... i'm not sure of it, but you might be wasting your time... no offense... and if you need some info about me to use as ammo, i am 24, married for 5.5 years with 3 children, am a graphic designer, and want to start painting again... ok, go...

LMAO, he's got nothing better to do than put others down. Must be lonely over there. Somebody call his momma, he needs a hug.

Inner_Eulogy
07-09-2008, 12:47 PM

I'd like to see some as well

blake_bergeron
07-10-2008, 05:18 AM

well i don't have an online portfolio or anything... but i'll see what i can put together...

blake_bergeron
07-10-2008, 05:18 AM
Whichever candidate will take steps to remove morons like you from the country

that would be mccain... and what happened to saget???

Yast3r
07-11-2008, 03:52 AM
Gentlemen is pretty awesome looking. He appears to embody everything that's good about the world.

blake_bergeron
07-11-2008, 05:08 AM
fuck saget

it's all about gentlemen

i can't wait to read "fuck gentlemen, it's all about menstrual man"

Inner_Eulogy
07-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Who the fuck is Gentleman?

Yast3r
07-11-2008, 08:44 AM
The man with all the cigarettes in his mouth from Rivek's avatar.

I have no clue as to who he is either.

Inner_Eulogy
07-11-2008, 09:03 AM
The man with all the cigarettes in his mouth from Rivek's avatar.

I have no clue as to who he is either.

Oooh, I guess I didn't catch that *smacks head*

Yast3r
07-11-2008, 09:11 AM
He might have relevance beyond the avatar... looks like a White Ninja Comic type character.

Inner_Eulogy
07-11-2008, 09:38 AM
He might have relevance beyond the avatar... looks like a White Ninja Comic type character.

I'm sorry but that looks nothing like a ninja

Yast3r
07-11-2008, 10:03 AM
I didn't mean that it looks like a ninja. I meant it looks like a character from White Ninja. http://whiteninjacomics.com/images/comics/gingerhouse.gif

blake_bergeron
07-11-2008, 10:08 AM
i've never heard of a penguin ninja... aren't they pretty calm animals???

Yast3r
07-11-2008, 10:17 AM
i've never heard of a penguin ninja... aren't they pretty calm animals???

You mention penguin because of my avatar, and combined that with White Ninja since it was being discussed... and made Penguin Ninja? You've effectively lost me in your train of thought Blake.

blake_bergeron
07-11-2008, 10:25 AM
You mention penguin because of my avatar, and combined that with White Ninja since it was being discussed... and made Penguin Ninja? You've effectively lost me in your train of thought Blake.

that's your problem... i have no train of thought... just boxcars of bullshit flying off the tracks...

Yast3r
07-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Oh well that can be fun.

Inner_Eulogy
07-11-2008, 11:00 AM
I didn't mean that it looks like a ninja. I meant it looks like a character from White Ninja. http://whiteninjacomics.com/images/comics/gingerhouse.gif

lol....I don't know what to say to that

Yast3r
07-11-2008, 11:14 AM
You can start by saying how awesome it is.

Yast3r
07-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Ah, Team Fortress 2. I can't wait to play that game. I've had the orange box and I've always wanted to play that one but never got around to it due to not having XBL. When I get situated at my apartment, I'm going to need to get your gamertag Rivek.

theamazingtool
07-11-2008, 08:05 PM
So what if I'm a 30yr old dad, what the fuck does that have anything to do with anything? And yeah, I got laid, I was happy about it...so fucking what. And trust me, those weren't threats, they were facts. So whenever you feel like coming in town and having the balls to say some insulting shit like that to my face, just let me know.

shiiit son. for the record, i dont have any plans on traveling to the great fucking city of chicago anytime soon. and if i do, i certainly wont be getting in touch with you. by the sounds of it, you might beat me up....

theamazingtool
07-11-2008, 08:09 PM
FYI....contrary to your beliefs, 195lb pimple faced and buck toothed girlfriends are NOT pretty

i NEVER said your babys momma was attractive

theamazingtool
07-11-2008, 08:16 PM

I want to either:
A) run my own business
B) manage a business
C) be a company representative
I have concluded that BUSINESS is the major i would want to pursue, in order to reach these goals. i was not aware that the business world was going to collapse anytime soon for a bunch of smelly hippies.

dxs
07-11-2008, 09:17 PM
I want to either:
A) run my own business
B) manage a business
I have concluded that BUSINESS is the major i would want to pursue, in order to reach these goals. i was not aware that the business world was going to collapse anytime soon for a bunch of smelly hippies.

Hippies have better fashion sense than company representatives.

Yast3r
07-12-2008, 06:12 AM
Well isn't that something. Okay then, you'll be quite easy to find. :P

Have you got Vegas 2 or COD 4?

Yast3r
07-13-2008, 06:07 AM
Ah. I've never resorted to selling any of my DVD/Gaming collection (Other than PS2 shit). I'm a bit of a pack rat.

dxs
07-13-2008, 07:11 AM
I am too, but it's my roommate, yo - whatcha gonna do?

Get them back :D

Yast3r
07-13-2008, 12:29 PM
I am too, but it's my roommate, yo - whatcha gonna do?

Sit down and watch a marathon of all the seasons of Big Brother--each episode back to back. If he still exists afterward, let him sell all the games/items he wants. If he cant endure it, make him pay you for everything he's ever sold--even if it was his own.

dxs
07-13-2008, 09:17 PM
I'd rather not even consider the idea of such a marathon, much less the idea of myself watching one.

Got anything else? Preferably something that wouldn't make me cry tears of blood and hate.

Pee on him.

Just a suggestion.

Yast3r
07-14-2008, 05:04 AM
Pee on him.

Just a suggestion.

If all else fails, go with the urine.

dxs
08-12-2008, 12:23 PM
Hafta make sure the urine gauge is full before executing.

blake_bergeron
08-12-2008, 01:33 PM
I want to either:
A) run my own business
B) manage a business

it won't collapse because of them or because of anyone... its the way its supposed to be... business suits and corner offices had their time and that time is coming to an end... just like the dinosaurs and neanderthal.. but much more than that... to label such catastrophic change as "hippie" is a silly too don't you think??

Omega
11-28-2008, 11:24 AM
it won't collapse because of them or because of anyone... its the way its supposed to be... business suits and corner offices had their time and that time is coming to an end... just like the dinosaurs and neanderthal.. but much more than that... to label such catastrophic change as "hippie" is a silly too don't you think??

yeah, what's so bad about the hippies?

Kontrol
12-12-2012, 03:12 AM
I know what you mean man, this song hit me in a similar way :)
Their music is so beautiful, everything about it is so perfect, it just had to be.