PDA

View Full Version : H

Tayloe41800
12-04-2002, 04:05 PM
It seems obvious to me what H is about. Tool are known for hard drug use in their time. They openly adimt to cocaine, extasy, pot, and seriously mind altering drugs like kettamine. This song may have and underlying meaning to it, but Maynard has even said not to take the band to seriously. With that in mind, its a song about heroin addiction. Listen to the song

Binah3
12-10-2002, 09:58 AM
i definitely agree with you on this one...even myself, i can put it into personal terms and it would fit my life about two years ago when i was hard into a certain drug...dxm was the drug...i coudlnt get away from it.

"I am too connected to you....I still feel you, touching...changing...killing me."

The aftermath of this drug is horrible. It stays with you for at least a day or two.

"....Drags me down like some sweet gravity."

The drug made me absolutely stupid during the time when i was doing it until about 4 or 5 months after i stopped i began to gain my mind power back and my mind began to clear up.
All it did was drag me down deeper and deeper every time that i did the drug.

By the way...DXM is fun as shit! I moved away from that though...on to better drugs that dont fuck up your mind and insides...just ones that enhanve your mind (POT!)

Torpid_Prey
12-16-2002, 02:43 PM
im not sure you people realise what an awkward relationship is like. sounds to me like its like a really shity drug. its addictive, yet it still is killing you. u want more, but its killing you just the same. you are a snake, looking to turn the piss to wine. she is draging you down. very sweet and flirty, until she has u where she wants you...

your blood begs you, open up ur mind again (you still want her) and you feel it coming over like a storm again. she has the sweet but venomous voice, that tempts, drains and bleeds you, until ur cracked and empty. i am cracked and empty now.

I am too connected to you to slip away, to drain away. days away i feel you touching me, changing me, and consideratly killing me."

as the snake is drowned (the compassion gone)
and as i look into his eyes (her eyes)
my fear begins to fade (i start to forgive)
recalling all those times times (all that we have been through)

i could have cried. i should have cried.

"i have died, and will die. (im dead inside, but i am yet to die on the outside)
Its all right, i dont mind. (pretending to get over it)

I am too connected to you to slip away, to drain away. days away i feel you youching me, changing me.
And consideratly killing me."

']['ørpîd ]?rêÿ