PDA

View Full Version : I really want everyone To look at this

MaynardLD50
08-26-2003, 02:22 PM
I thought that as a fellow Tool fan, Hardcore fan, that it would be a deservice to not share this web site with the rest of you. While toolshed is still my favorite, this web site has a plethora of knowledge. Most of the stuff I already knew about in studying it for a book i'm writing called "The Theories of Maynard", but alot of you might not. So here's the link,

http://www.innuendocornecopria.com/finger_deep_within_the_borderline/front.htm

fantastic site, whomever designed it is a web genius

Thank you

MaynardLD50

RRed
08-28-2003, 05:21 PM
Its interesting but it is full of typical responses, speculation, and misguided dirrection. But worth checking out.

Windir
08-29-2003, 01:02 AM
Every 'old'* TOOL fan has allready seen that site.

*By 'old' I mean the fans who are fan for longer then 2,3 years... who explore the internet... (alot), or just search alot of TOOL stuff.

Jesus H. Christ
08-29-2003, 08:10 AM
Every 'old'* TOOL fan has allready seen that site.

*By 'old' I mean the fans who are fan for longer then 2,3 years... who explore the internet... (alot), or just search alot of TOOL stuff.

I've only been a fan for 8 or 9 months and I'm aware of the site.......

Windir
08-29-2003, 08:15 AM
That's what I'm talking about, so why does he post the link?

It's good though... but I think everyone allready knows it.

MaynardLD50
09-02-2003, 09:47 PM
I've been listening to tool for alot longer than 2 to 3 years I remember the day i bought opiate when it came out on the release date. It's just that i really enjoyed the music and the lyrics, i've just never taken it upon myself to really look into maynard's meanings. I've found a new hobby of it and that's why i'm just checking stuff out so being a fellow tool fan, and not being a benign jackass, maybe someone could just be as kind as to post some more sites that i could check out for some cool insight

thx

LD50

the OGT