PDA

View Full Version : change the song

astaroth
11-27-2007, 01:23 PM
The other week i was listening to (-) ions in my headphones, and after years of listening to it i noticed something that i have never noticed before. At roughly 32 seconds from the end, and very sneekily hidden, it sounds like danny or one of the members is saying "change the fucking song". This is said twice. Go Ahead and listen, it's there. I think The point it's making is don't try and always find hidden meanings in things.

Tool_Is_Sick
11-28-2007, 12:47 PM
lol After muiltiple listens I think this is correct. Thats some funny ass shit.

*~*»€«(Đispositioń)»€«*~*
12-10-2007, 07:52 PM
So it would be at, 3:28 right?

I couldn't hear anything, although I don't doubt that it is really there. Ill listen through headphones a little later.

Also, I doubt there's any significance to it, but ever noticed that (-) ions is exactly 4 minutes long? I think that's pretty cool, although i don't know why

Corksil
12-29-2007, 07:46 AM
4 degrees warmer, breaking free, connect the dots?

If you look hard enough, you'll find something that isn't there.

12-29-2007, 09:59 PM
I still can't hear anything, oh well maybe my ears are failing me.

12-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Now my ears are bleeding :(

12-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Oh wow, that's much better.
Thank you Rivek.

DÆmonoidTrinomial
04-30-2010, 09:14 AM
Hell yeah! I do it hear it, but at about 3:35, a pretty big chunk off from 3:28 like y'alll were talkin' bout. and yea i sorta hear at least something about "fucking song", it goes on for actually a couple seconds and it doesn't sound to me like they say the same thing twice, but I'll be damned if i can dechiper it, I'm listening on big cheap wireless headphones. No way I can make it out thru the static of the headphones AND the other stuff going on in the song.

mr3rdeye420
04-30-2010, 09:51 AM
haha, idk if this is true but...

I'm gonna spark a fat blunt later, nd try to find this phrase in the song..

If I cant hear it when i'm high, aint no way i'll hear it when im sober

Blahspeaker
04-30-2010, 01:59 PM
i always change the song on that song so.... kinda fits XD

EyE03
01-20-2019, 04:45 PM
That's not what i hear. The sounds are specific to hide the meaning of the secret. But are drowning out the audio of the voices on (-)Ions. The biggest joke to tell, as far as i can tell, is how they got the audio in the first place! I mean, of course they recorded it with a mic, but what is the origin of the audio? Amazing.