PDA

View Full Version : Fifth layer: can you see the word god too?

merkabah
11-24-2007, 08:17 AM
Don't know if anyone has already mentioned it (dind't find anything by using the search function).

If you look at the fifth layer of the Booklet you can see the word GOD 'written' in the brain.

http://toolshed.down.net/pix/lat/lateraluscdslev5.jpg

In case u don't see it, i uploaded another pic:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6154/lateraluscdslev5godwtfnj7.jpg

Maybe it's just a coincidence, don't know.

Rolo
11-26-2007, 01:58 PM
Yeah, read about it on the internet already.

If you found it out yourself: clever thinking!

Rolo
11-28-2007, 02:24 PM
that was easy

Easier than finding translation on german lyrics, no doubt......;-)

orangeisgoood
11-28-2007, 02:58 PM
Easier than finding translation on german lyrics, no doubt......;-)

i highly doubt he tried. google is meant for you to use. ive seen numerous translations and there mostly the same. anyways....
i wounder why they put that there? ive never really looked at the pictures on the booklet thing but at a glance. and does anyone know why they put the star on the fourth page? (right b4 the "god" one)

Rolo
11-29-2007, 03:34 PM
i highly doubt he tried. google is meant for you to use. ive seen numerous translations and there mostly the same. anyways....
i wounder why they put that there? ive never really looked at the pictures on the booklet thing but at a glance. and does anyone know why they put the star on the fourth page? (right b4 the "god" one)

Sorry, no clue about the star.

But the "GOD" that's been placed right inside the brain, could refer to the simple fact that you are you're own god. No religion, government or organisation is pulling the strings. You, and no one but you are in charge. Think for yourself!

Please correct me if i'm wrong.........

theangelofdeath7
12-02-2007, 06:40 AM
i wonder why they put that there? and does anyone know why they put the star on the fourth page? (right b4 the "god" one)

ask Alex Grey.

dj_philharmonic
12-02-2007, 07:07 AM
whoa you keedz don't miss a thing :>) when I joined thought it was going to be about their music, but after reading the posts . tdn has an analytical style to it and intelligence of post really blows me away.. eg, 'parabola" the bell cuve, the third eye, the eyes in the hand. And when I read bout' the finger getting cut off and used for a candle.. Not try to blow smoke up yer ass ( unless it's good smoke) ^_^ but Madd props to your forum, i wouldn't have a clue about it.

*~*»¤«(Đispositioń)»¤«*~*
12-16-2007, 09:38 PM
This is mentioned in the FAQ...
If all the users who post their usually bullshit interpretations of songs read the FAQ first, then they would at least have some sort of information to base their thoughts off of instead of the grossly overthought shit they feel the need to share with us

Rolo
12-17-2007, 12:53 PM
does anyone know why they put the star on the fourth page? (right b4 the "god" one)

The star, or pentacle, could refer to the Fibonacci sequence. The starshape plays an important role in this sequence and the golden ratio.

The Fibonacci sequence is also strongly related to spiral shapes, which are also repeatedly around on the Lateralus album.

Inner_Eulogy
12-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Don't know if anyone has already mentioned it (dind't find anything by using the search function).

If you look at the fifth layer of the Booklet you can see the word GOD 'written' in the brain.

http://toolshed.down.net/pix/lat/lateraluscdslev5.jpg

In case u don't see it, i uploaded another pic:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6154/lateraluscdslev5godwtfnj7.jpg

Maybe it's just a coincidence, don't know.

You're just now realizing this? LMAO

Inner_Eulogy
12-18-2007, 10:41 AM
What in case he never looked at it before?
What in case he never read the FAQ or thread about it before?
What if...?

Does it matter that much to you I_E?

So, has everyone see the evil face as well?

What if some people in the world have a penchant for stupidity, lack of common sense and pay no attention to any details.

What if there were certain people that would be completely naive and understanding of this evil. They will embrace the many faults of the intellectually blind and have them form a single line so that they can each get a great big hug.

What if there were certain people like me with no such sympathy for the disease that I may like to call dumbassitus. What if it's not that I'm angry by nature but cannot control the frustration I feel with how fucking stupid some people in this world are in today's world and how everything is going to shit because of it.

what if...

Rolo
12-19-2007, 06:25 PM
What if there were certain people like me with no such sympathy for the disease that I may like to call dumbassitus.

That would be "dumbassitis", as in infection.

*~*»¤«(Đispositioń)»¤«*~*
12-20-2007, 07:52 PM
What in case he never looked at it before?
What in case he never read the FAQ or thread about it before?
What if...?

Does it matter that much to you I_E?

So, has everyone see the evil face as well?

I don't think so. Where is the evil face?

Inner_Eulogy
01-02-2008, 12:19 PM
I don't think so. Where is the evil face?

In the mirror

Rolo
01-02-2008, 01:21 PM
lol

Rolo
01-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Seriously, any suggetions on the word "GOD" in this concept?

Rolo
01-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Looks like it's harder to get rid of than i thought.
Lobotomy?

Rolo
01-20-2008, 08:12 PM
What kind of surgery do you suggest, Dr. Rivek?

Rolo
01-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Hmmmmmmm, might work, i guess.