PDA

View Full Version : Favorite guitar "Solo" off of 'Aenima'

Decapod
11-16-2007, 04:25 PM
Well, their not actually solo's. More like vibrational journey's. Name your fav. guitar based part off of 'Aenima'. Can't pick just one? Vote for multiple songs.

inSin
11-17-2007, 10:31 PM
The guitar solo at the end of Third Eye is my favorite part from any album.

Decapod
11-25-2007, 03:59 PM
The guitar solo at the end of Third Eye is my favorite part from any album.

Robert fripp has to be my favorite guitarist...Right behind adam jones.

Tucker_Futtbucker
11-30-2007, 08:20 AM
Aenema and Third Eye's solos are unbeatable, definitely Adam's best out of all albums. Jimmy doesn't really have much of one. It also happens to be my least favorite song.

MrMiffMoff
12-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Can't agree with you more about loving that solo at the end of Third Eye.

Nikeda-Taylor
01-31-2008, 06:10 PM
Well it's hard!!!!!!! I like all of Adam's guitar solos on this album..but my favs are: Stinkfist, third eye, and pushit.

sotos
02-18-2008, 06:30 AM
pushit

pure mindfuck

tool25
03-15-2008, 10:55 AM
the breakdown on H. right before the last "I am too connected..."

Decapod
07-03-2008, 06:15 PM
the breakdown on H. right before the last "I am too connected..."

I second that man, powerful stuff.

toolrox19
07-03-2008, 06:50 PM
i say all of them, even though i voted H. but they are all so simple (except for h pushit and third eye, and some others) but very touching, doesnt have to be a hard techinal solo, but adams just fit the emotion perfectly thats what i love about adam

Decapod
07-03-2008, 08:04 PM
i say all of them, even though i voted H. but they are all so simple (except for h pushit and third eye, and some others) but very touching, doesnt have to be a hard techinal solo, but adams just fit the emotion perfectly thats what i love about adam

His use of sustain is infecting. He has really influenced my guitar style. To hear my band click on my sig.

toolrox19
07-04-2008, 11:51 AM
His use of sustain is infecting. He has really influenced my guitar style. To hear my band click on my sig.

hey, your music isnt bad at all, any chance Deftones are a big influence, cuz you def have a little deftone in the music

i really liked the guitar intro in cityscape, reminded me of ...and all that could have been by nin

Divine_left
07-04-2008, 01:34 PM
...More like vibrational journey's...

Fucking hilarious. Best thing I've heard all week. Bravo.

Decapod
07-05-2008, 01:55 PM
hey, your music isnt bad at all, any chance Deftones are a big influence, cuz you def have a little deftone in the music

i really liked the guitar intro in cityscape, reminded me of ...and all that could have been by nin

Hey man, thank you so much for the kind words. Yeah, deftones are a big influence as is nin and tool.

Tool_Is_Sick
07-05-2008, 04:39 PM
Yeah man I gonna have to say that Cityscape is pretty tight as well. Good job bro. Im diggin' it

toolrox19
07-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Hey man, thank you so much for the kind words. Yeah, deftones are a big influence as is nin and tool.

sounds like you got 3 great influences

come to think of it tool lists their influences but i can never find it like them at all, like they dont sound much like any of their influences

Inner_Eulogy
07-07-2008, 12:01 PM

come to think of it tool lists their influences but i can never find it like them at all, like they dont sound much like any of their influences

My musical influences are the Muppets (Animal would beat Danny Carey anyday of the week), Brittany Spears and the usual Saturday morning cartoon theme songs.

toolrox19
07-07-2008, 05:59 PM
My musical influences are the Muppets (Animal would beat Danny Carey anyday of the week), Brittany Spears and the usual Saturday morning cartoon theme songs.

doe your lyrics sound like the sweedish chef, that would be awesome, die gobbler

Decapod
07-23-2008, 04:48 PM

Im heavy into the melvins right now for some reason haha. Been listening to 'Honky' and 'Pigs of the roman empire' ALOT. I suggest everyone check out Lustmord's newest opus. 'Other'. Its incredible. If anyone wants to add me on myspace please do so, i love meeting new people :]. www.myspace.com/spinnersphere

Decapod
07-23-2008, 04:51 PM
Yeah man I gonna have to say that Cityscape is pretty tight as well. Good job bro. Im diggin' it

Sweet brotha and thank you very very much :] we'll have new songs up soon. Check out my solo project too. Im working on a concept album that is going to sync up with the movie 2010: The year we make contact.

Vortices Collide: www.myspace.com/vorticescollide

Decapod
07-23-2008, 04:56 PM
Fucking hilarious. Best thing I've heard all week. Bravo.

Sarcasm? Or really the best thing you've heard all week hahaha Either way, thank you.