doesn't mean fuck to me.
Because I can see your back is turning.
If I could I'd stick the knife in.
This is love.
This is my love for you.
Get up.
Now.
Say you won't go.

This song reminds me of a relationship i had with a girl once....her name was amanda, I have known her since 1st grade and have had a crush on her since the first time i met her....and i think she was the same way. I moved in third grade though, and never thought id see her again...But then she showed up at one of my sisters softball games when i was 13, and we started talking again....we started a good relationship, i was madly in love with her...i couldnt sleep because i was thinking of her so much...but I got a little too busy, and we lived so far away.........I didnt call for a week, i felt guilty, and would put it off..."ill call her tomorrow" or "maybe shell call me" but she never did. Two weeks became two months, two months became a year. We still hadnt talked. Then i saw her again at another baseball game. I didnt get a chance to talk to her, i waved, she smiled back. That smile made my heart jump out of my chest and want to cling to her forever....i decided to call her the next day. I did, it just rung and rung, noone answered. I called twice more...nobody answered. I gave up. And I havent talked to her since. If she cared about me, she would call...right? I just cant seem to gather the courage to call her...I let her slip away, i let her crawl away....

Cylith
11-11-2003, 01:16 PM
I always thought this song was about someone who is over-bearing and controlling, and therefore pushes the one he loves away. I kinda like your take on it a bit better...not quite so violent.